Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Please select one of the following:

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Christian Antony Fitzwilliam

42 77.78%
  • Kit Antony Fitzwilliam

11 20.37%
  • Neither of the above, reconsider your naming taste and values now before it is forever too late.

1 1.85%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Most of the Christians I know haven't been particularly religious. And I know one Christian whose last name happens to be stereotypically Jewish (parents divorced and his stepdad was jewish)... imagine knowing a Christian Schwartz or Christian Feinstein (not his name, but you get the idea).

Anyway, my point is that I don't take the name Christian to imply anything about the person's religious upbringing or current beliefs, particularly since many people rebel against their upbringing at some point.

Christian "Kit" is absolutely fabulous.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Thank you everyone, too many replies to answer to directly, but I appreciate all of your thoughts so much.

Just by the way, @renrose, how strange is that about you knowing a Kit Antony?! Your friends must have great taste

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe