Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Due on Christmas and still have a very long list. In need of help.

We have four boys (Bentley, Maxwell, Easton & Schuyler) and are expecting a little girl on Christmas(Although my babies do come early so its not set in stone.) We both have different naming styles and are having a hard time agreeing. This list seems to be getting a bit out of hand and we need a little help narrowing it down some.

Amiyah/Amaya, Amaranda, Annasophia, Sophieanne, Beatrix, Bellatrix, Catherine/Katherine, Dakota, Eveline, Felicity, Fallon, Gwendolyn, Guinevere, Hadleigh, Ireland, Isabeau, Jezebel, Journey, Kelsey, Liberty, Linnea, Matilda, Roxanne, Reign, Scarlett, Sunniva, Winter, Alayna, Amelia, Anastasia, Rebekah, Charlotte, Davina, Juliana, Caroline, Juliette, Penelope, Nicolette, Evangeline, Anabelle, Rosabelle, Ellamae, Leighanne, Brielle, Arabella, Emmeline, Raelynn, Aryanna, Emmaleigh, Delaney, Juliet, Victoria, Veronica, Meredith, Savannah, Anya, Arina, Aviana, Ayanna, Bellamae, Catrina, Cianna, Dailyn, Evalena, Guiliana, Giselle, Hazelle, Innya, Ivanna, Jesimae, Jaida, Kaliyah, Leilani, Mae, Persephone, Rae, Serenity, Saige, Trinity, Zella, Zoey

I'm sure I've missed some and I apologize for any doubles.

With your boys I like:
    Felicity,
    Gwendolyn,
    Linnea,
    Matilda,
    Scarlett,
    Amelia,
    Charlotte,
    Caroline,
    Penelope,
    Anabelle,
    Arabella,
    Emmeline,
    Juliet,
    Victoria,
    Anya

The others I find either too modern sounding (Delany), yoounique (Leighanne) or too vintage (Giselle) for your sibset.

Jude Zachary-Jacob and Clara Elizabeth * Oliver David and Theodora Lila * Franklin Amias and Aria Tamsin
    Asher Jude and Silvia Lynne * Ignatius (?) and Magdalena Lux

Congratulations! You definitely have a boy style - surnames all the way! As this little girl is the only girl, you could stick with that or have the freedom to play around. I see names of every style in your list! Bentley, Maxwell, Easton, and Schuyler are a little bit preppy chic, so I wouldn't go too outside that realm when picking a name for little girl. That being said, these are the names I'd keep on the list:

Anna Sophia
    Beatrix
    Katherine
    Catherine
    Felicity
    Fallon
    Gwendolyn
    Hadley - I'd change the spelling to this, not Hadleigh.
    Matilda
    Amelia
    Charlotte
    Juliana
    Caroline
    Juliette
    Juliet
    Penelope
    Annabelle
    Arabella
    Emmeline
    Victoria
    Meredith
    Hazel - I'd change the spelling to this, not Hazelle.

My favorites with Bentley, Maxwell, Easton, and Schuyler are Amelia, Charlotte, Juliet, and Annabel. All are feminine and classic but not necessarily expected. I'd probably say Annabel is my top favorite, just because I like how it sounds in the full set! My second favorite is Charlotte.

Lemon
    "Names, once they are in common use, quickly become mere sounds, their etymology being buried, like so many of the earth's marvels, beneath the dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie

Boy Combinations: Archer Solomon James, Ronan Charles Bennett, Everett Hawthorn Thomas
    Girl Combinations: Phoebe Marietta Pearl, Clara Daphne Eloise
    Other Favorites: Eliza (Eliza Wren), Juliet, Rosanna, Thea, Johanna, Jude