Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Alaric or Hendrick? nn ideas?

I'm toying with the idea of adding Hendrick to my list, or rather replacing Alaric with Hendrick. The issue is nicknames. I'm okish, but not crazy about Ricky, which would be my go to nn for either name. I'm considering Lark as a nn for Alaric, but I'm afraid it might border on too feminine with my favorite Alaric combo, Alaric Marion. I can't come up with any other nn ideas for Hendrick. So I'm asking which do you prefer, Alaric or Hendrick, and why? Also any creative nn ideas for either one?
    ~ Elisabeth Odelia "Elsie" ~ Gideon Boone ~
    ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie Rue" ~ Theodore Solomon "Teddy"~
    ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie Jo" ~ Zaccheaus Westley "Zeke" ~

Sorry for any mistakes. I'm on my mobile.
    I much prefer Alaric to Hendrick. I don't like Hendrick at all because it seems too surname-y. I like the similar Henrik more.

Alaric - Ali and Ari
    Hendrick - Enri
    Dany (Also known as Athena Danielle)
    Could you please check out these threads? I'll return the favor.
    Link Link Link

Rosemary Gloria ~ Lilith Seraphine ~ Elisabeth Mattye(Elsa)
    Alaric Matthew ~ Henry Marcel ~ Elijah Conrad

Neither Alaric or Hendrick are my style, though I concur with ikfly and like Henrik more.

If I met a little Alaric I would be tempted to call him Al or Ali.
    A little Hendrick I would call Henry, Hen, Henk, Hank or Hendy.
    Victor | Ephraim | Phineas | Alfred | Rupert

Trudy | Marceline | Ramona | Cicely | Winifred

I love Alaric nn Lark. I know a little boy named Lark (his brother is Lyric) and they don't have any problems with it and since Marion is the middle name, people won't know it unless they ask or see paper work of some kind. So I think your fine!
    [CENTER][FONT=Times New Roman]Momma to [COLOR="#ff6699"][I]Caia Rose[/I][/COLOR] & [COLOR="#0099ff"][B]Magnus James[/B][/COLOR]
    Adopting/Expecting [COLOR="#33cc66"][U]Baby #3[/U][/COLOR] in July 2014
    Auntie To [COLOR="#9933cc"][I]Kaytlin Nicole[/I][/COLOR] & [COLOR="#990000"][B]Ryan Anthony[/B][/COLOR]
    God-Mother To [COLOR="#9900ff"][I][COLOR="#993399"]Olivia Ann[/COLOR][/I][/COLOR] & [COLOR="#ff6666"][I][COLOR="#ff6666"]Isabella Marie[/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
    [CENTER] [FONT=Times New Roman]Babysitter of [COLOR="#3366cc"][B]Brentlee Carter[/B][/COLOR] & [COLOR="#003399"][B]Wade Silas[/B][/COLOR][/FONT] [/CENTER]

Hendrik nn Hank would be my pick.