Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dantea View Post
    Neither of you look how I've been picturing you :P

All the people I have the most in common with on this site are the people over seas and from Alaska and far far away so I'll probably never meet any of them (unless I move to Europe or something) :P But good for you guys!

I don't think there are any berries down here in the South of America. I'm in Arkansas and I don't think I've seen anyone living down here.
    I'm in Oklahoma! I was thinking the same thing.
    Girls Top 15:
    Leighton, Piper, Emerson, Aria, Suri, Evangeline, Monroe, Darby, Lexington, Sailor, Eloise, Maddox, Maeve, Penelope, Luna

Boys Top 15:
    Simon, McGuire, Hendrix, Brodie, Myles, Cohen, Flynn, Maxwell, Hawk, Thayer, Ryker, Milo, Kaius, Canaan, Roarke

Guilty Pleasure-
    Boy: Kohl, Kai, Falcon
    Girl: Tigerlily, Larkspur, Tinleigh

teenberry, equestrian, second youngest of 9 girls
    Mommy to Bleu the yorkie!

Aww how lovely! I met 90% of my best friend set online

I'd love to meet up with anyone who wanted to. I sometimes venture down to the capital so if any southern Britberries happen to be about the next time I go, there could be meetups then
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Beta read The Self Invention: 18 is up. Two more to follow within the next week.

wow!! that's really neat you two were able to meet! I would love to make a best berry for life friend!

Wow! That is truly amazing! It must be wonderful to share the love of names with someone (I am such a name nerd, my family thinks I've gone mad!). When I first saw this, I thought that you had randomly seen a Berry out and about, but it's awesome to hear that you and her have been keeping in touch for a while. I find it hilarious that you overran the word limit when PMing (I never seem to get past 100 words...). I hope you two have a wonderful name relationship!
    ♂ Alexander "Alec" Everett "Rett" James "Jem" ♂
    ♀ Adelaide "Addie" Beatrice "Bea" Emmeline "Em" Josephine "Josie" ♀

That's awesome! I'd love to meet my Berry friends IRL but most of them are in the US, Europe or Australia. More incentive to travel in the future!

A Berry convention would be awesome! The downside of us being spread all over the world I guess :/ But we could have a bunch in big cities in different parts of the world, and do a mass Skype or Facetime call on one of those projector screens? Maybe not, haha That'd be fun though.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Victoria, Diana, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy... don't love many boys' names!