Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Love Felix with your girls. We are also considering Beatrice nn birdie.

I love Felix and Theo. however, I agree with some of the others that Felix is too close to Fifi. So I'd vote for Theo Shephard or Theodore Noble.

Congratulations!!!

I love your daughters' names! Not really a fan of Harvey, and Harvey Hatpin sounds cartoonish. Felix and Theo are both great names, but I slightly prefer Felix.

Thank you all so much for the replies!

I also thought Harvey Hatpin was a little silly, but my husband absolutely loves it. I think this may be enough confirmation to cross it off the list though (although I would adore it with another surname!).

I didn't even think of Felix & Fifi sounding so similar... Im so glad that was pointed out! We call her Fifi about 75% of the time so that's probably often enough to cross off Felix, as well.

This leaves Theo. I am definitely open to Theodore... it's growing on me. My husband was the main one who didn't like it, but I'm sure he will be easily swayed.

So happy to have a top contender! Thank you so much, berries!

Little Theodore Noble/Shepherd/Brave (just heard this last one and I'm loving it...) is very appreciate, as well!

Felix Sheperd is my favorite!
    GIRLS: Freya Caroline / Romy Adelaide / Haven Isobel / Phoebe May / Noa Sage / / Remy Genevieve / Waverly Lily / Finlay Grey / Luna Kai / Everly Honor / Palmer Vivienne / Catherine Lake
    BOYS: Bodhi Wilder / August Brooks / Sullivan Xavier /Oliver Lachlan / Milo Ross / Mercer Shane / River Boone / Macsen Zane / Sawyer Lawson / Luca Maxwell
    TOP CONTENDERS / Tucker Ross <3 Wheeler Maxwell

Newlywed <3