Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

1 Iris

2 Rosemary

3 Flora

4 Amarantha- Amara

5 Rosalia- Rosa

6 Luna

7 Margareta- Greta

8 Leona (not my real name)

9 Sapphira

10 Nuala(as she was a swan for a while)

I love Rowan and Linden for boys! (sorry)
    Last edited by leona23; December 7th, 2013 at 07:17 AM.
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

girls reserve list - Lucia(loo-see-a) - Orla -Kitty (katherine) - Iris - Celia - Ilona(ee-low-na)

boys RL - Caspar - Tristan - Rowan - Charles (not charlie)

Note: Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.

I love nature names! I came up with a longer list and could only get it down to 11 so that's what you're getting! I got it down to the ones I always come back to loving and I didn't want to cut any more out. Enjoy!

Laurel
    Willow
    Wren
    Maple
    Luna
    Juniper
    Aurora
    Jade
    Violet
    Olive
    Marina

I guess I'm not the biggest fan of nature names, however there are a few exceptions! I especially like names that remind me of Winter/Snow.
    Ffion, Rowena, Rosemary, Ilta, Neve, Iona (an island), Eira, Sunniva.
    Always changing...
    Ffion, Sigrid, Frieda, Ragna, Ingara, Edwina, Magdalen
    Ragnar, Sergius, Ludovic, Fergus, Severin, Severus

Drusilla - this might be cheating, but I'll put it here anyway. Drusilla comes from the word daru which means "oak". Oak trees are very special in my religion, it's the most sacred of the trees. The oak is a symbol of bravery and strength.

Sylvestra - means "of the forest". I'm very much a forest girl, I hunt and love climbing in trees and just wander in the forests. And I love the association to wolves via Silvia - Rhea Silvia was Romulus and Remus's mother.

Daphne/Laurel - the laurels are very associated with Ancient Greece and Apollo, and victory in both sports and war. Laurel is a plant representing glory. I had a pregnancy dream with my first baby that I had a daughter named Laurel.

Jasmine - I love jasmines, they're incredibly beautiful has a gorgeous scent and they're associated with love.

Willow - the magic tree! Of all the trees in the world, willows are my favourites. It's associated with all good things, the moon, porety, creative inspiration, intuition, the feminine. A lovely tree and a lovely name.

Vivendel - Norwegian for the honeysuckle. Honeysuckle is summer. They're beautiful, fragrant and bees are crazy about them, I love bees.

Gwenonwy - Welsh for lily-of the valley, the gorgeous little woodland flower. My sister and I used to pick lots of these in the springtime from the forest behind our house when we were little. It's associated with the Goddess Ostara/Eostre and springtime.

Belladonna - the deadly nightshade. It's such a beautiful plant, but very dangerous. Love how dramatic is looks, and love the drama of the name too.

Angelica - the beautiful herb used for healing and protection. The meaning "belonging to angels" is beautiful, it figures as Orlando's beloved in the Italian versions of the Charlemagne Romances.

Aurora - Aurora Borealis, the northern lights. Makes me think of winter in Norway, the magical green shimmering skies.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014