Names Searched Right Now:

Suggestions for baby #2 if it's a boy:

hi everyone, I just made a thread in the girl's section and as we don't know the gender, I thought I'd make one here too.

Im pregnant with my husband and I's second child due on January 15th, and we already have a child called Tatiana West (West is my MIL's maiden name).

We find boy names quite hard, and we don't really have any names that we both love yet. We have a short list of names that we both like and wouldn't mind using but we can't really agree on anything.

our list is:
    Caspian
    Finnian
    Orlando
    Ulysses - I'm just worried that people will have trouble with pronouncing it.
    Oberon.

The middle name will either be: Hector, Waylon, Flynn or Boone, as they all have meaning to us but we want to decide on the first name before the middle.

I would love to use either Caspian or Orlando but my husband is set on using Ulysses. So we'd love some new fresh names that you all think go well with Tatiana

Thanks in advance.

I prefer Ulysses off of your list. I think it is very pronounceable. I have personally read Joyce, but it was also a presidential name. My best alternative is Finnegan (Finnegan's Wake). Here are more names (some of which are Shakespearean since you have a few listed):

Magnus
    Harrison
    Galileo
    Leontes
    Theseus
    Orsino

I love love love Ulysses (plan on using it as a middle for my #2 if it's a boy) and think it is easy to pronounce.

I like Orlando and Finnian better with Tatiana, though. I love Boone as a middle.

Good luck!
    Proud mama of Henry Atlas, born in July 2012
    Expecting a little lady this summer!

Currently loving...
    Girls: Lila Poet, Catherine Indiana, Gemma Scout, Juliet Liberty, Ramona Holiday, Louisa Merit, Lucy Hero, Phoebe Sunday, Margot Phoebe
    For boys: Julian Sayer, Jasper Locke, Pierre Otis, Pascal Odin, Peter Crusoe, Thomas Wilder, Robin Ulysses

I think Orlando is the best fit with Tatiana! I like a lot of your names.

I'm not sure where you live, but I feel like most people know how to pronounce Ulysses. At least in the US you first learn the name of the president in elementary school.

I like it a lot, but Orlando is my favorite with Tatiana. Great list though!