Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Is Ariella a pretty name for a girl?

I have a 2 year old daughter Malaya and have been looking for a prefect name to go with her name. Does not necessarily sound like her name but is pretty and a little exotic like her name. I came across the name Ariella for our daughter #2. I would pronounce it Are-ree-ell-ah. Her middle name will be Jane after her great grandmother. I would like opinions on this name. Do you think it's pretty and goes well with Malaya?

1) It's gorgeous.
    2) It's goes well with Malaya.
    Cecily Beatrice, Charlotte Ravenna, Aurora Valkyrie, Rosalyn Amoret, Melody Seraphina, Helena Rosamund

Robin Lysander, Edmund Ludwig, Magnus Roland, Thorin Gaspar, Percy Beowulf, Erik Wesley, Tristan Emil

I like it

West Michigan
    Ariella goes fine with Malaya. I'd pronounce it the same as you, are-ee-ell-uh but I do find it to be a bit too close to areola.
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

Yes, Ariella is pretty, and yes, it goes well with Malaya. Go for it.
    twenty-something name nerd. infj

Seraphina Juliette Audrey. Evangeline Laetitia Odette. Catalina Ariadne Helen. Valentina Bellatrix Yvaine
    Violetta Catherine Lenore. Isabelle Faustina Clare. Rosalind Anna Belphoebe. Guinevere Cassia Ottilie
    Vanessa Rose Aphrodite. Helena Edelweiss. Talitha Caroline. Aurelia Madelief

Peregrine Lysander James. Gavriel Alexander Callum. James Luca Auberon. Edmund Frederic Altair
    Perseus Arthur Flynn. Cassius Jason Alaric. Damien Alexei Orion