Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Indira is so lovely, maybe it is the combo?

Indira Joy
    Indira Marisol
    Indira Christobal
    Indira Ray
    Indira Silver
    Indira Coral

Or for the time of year.....
    Indira Holly, Mistle, Carol, Snow, Santa

I like both names its just not ringing like I keep hoping it will.

We would love to keep something recognizable for the middle, something with an earthy natural herbal vibe. And preferably something that our daughter could easily go by if she decides she doesn't want to go by her first name. I think Sage fits the bill. Some of my other favourites for middles are Saffron & Coral (and Honey & Lavender though my husband hates those two). I think Sage or Coral would be the most "usable" for the real world if she decides to go by her middle name.

Thanks for all the suggestions! Keep them coming if you can think of more.

I especially like some of the suggestions - Anya, Elowen (I actually had a dream that we used this one), Ianthe, Eisa, all the Gwen/Gwyn suggestions (Corey's grandmother's name is Gwen & he loves family names), Mazarine, Inara (though DH has basically Veto'd that), & Zafira. I'll run them by him & hopefully add some of these to the list to take to the hospital.

My husband would definitely go for Niobe! Total Matrix nerd. I don't think I prefer it over Indira though. Also, Sessha I adore Juliet Marillier, just not the name Sorcha. The Sevenwaters series is one of my go-to's (I especially love Son of the Shadows). And Nice suggestion of Sabriel! Love me some Garth Nix!

Thunderbolt - isn't that a horrible feeling? I'm so glad I didn't feel that way with my first - and I'm really hoping the sky opens up for us and the perfect name comes down on a sunbeam... but starting to feel like that is not going to happen this time.
    New username is @ truenature

I don't have any children of my own, but I've heard plenty of stories where the parents didn't have a name (totally) picked out and as soon as they saw the baby's darling face, they knew instinctively.... maybe, as with the birthdate, this child is telling you she wants to be adventuresome, spontaneous and unplanned!!

I know this doesn't help your nerves, but honestly, too much worry never helped anyone ever!

How about something along the lines of Coral, but matches Rosemary a bit better? ---> Indira Coralie, Indira Coraline

or Indira Merrily (tho that might be a bit much)?
    or even Indira Hazel?
    O Lord, our Lord,
    how excellent is thy NAME in all the earth!
    who hast set thy glory above the heavens ~
    Psalm 8:1

"Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful.. enter thou into the joy of thy Lord." Matt 25:23.. We will miss you dearly, Rollo

Nadia Clarice, Adelaide Susanne
    Gabriel Patrick, Corbin Tobiah

Oh my gosh, Elowen Sage would be gorgeous!
    -Favorites-
    Etta . Evelyn . Hazel . Iris . Lilia . Lilith . Noelle . Rose . Ruby . Vera . Willow
    Connor . Evan . Ezra . Foster . Grey . Kieran . Rowan . Shane . Silas . Zane

- Top Picks -
    Willow Evelyn & Foster Grey

Swoon! Ditto above, Elowen Sage is breathtaking. I also love Indira, but I think perhaps Elowen is meant to be! She came to you in a dream, and now she's coming into the world early! Beautiful. <3
    Two pink lines means we're now planning and not just dreaming of names! First babe, due 4/17.

Mattias Leo, Joakim Rhys, Macsen George, Cassian James
    Arietta June, Leonora Pearl, Felicity Mae, Eleni Rose