Names Searched Right Now:

Help with uncommon girl combos!

My fiancé basically has given me free reign when it comes to our future kids' names. He generally at least likes and most of the time loves whatever I come up with, so there are so many possibilities! Until recently I wanted to honor family with middle names, but I just did my top ten names for boys that I adore, not using honoring names.

Here they are!

Emrys Aurélien (realistically our son will be named Emrys James)
    Swithin Atlas
    Peregrine Strøm
    Clement Lysander
    Remus Julien
    Sasha Herakles / Sasha Icarus (can't decide!)
    Ivo Somerled
    Viggo Macsen
    Llyr Pendragon
    Pascoe Augustus (Someone here on NB posted this, I've loved it ever since!)

The only two names on my girl list are Clio Zéphyrine and Galilee Wren. Part of me hesitates to use Galilee because we're really not religious (it does have a religious connotation, doesn't it?), but I really do love it enough to not let it bother me.

So please help me come up with girl names! I tend to love historical names that feel magical, which probably isn't that helpful, haha. My family is also Norwegian, but I tend not to feel very strongly about Scandinavian names. I love Astrid (ah-stree in Norwegian), but nobody would ever pronounce it that way outside of Norway. So what I'm trying to say is, any suggestions are welcome! I don't really have any parameters, just suggest something that might fit with the above boy names.

Thank you!

Emrys Aurélien/James - I really like Emrys I think that James sounds better as a middle name for it because Aurélien sounds like a surname & so does Emrys so I think that the two shouldn't be paired unless the other way round
    Swithin Atlas - I like Atlas as a middle name however I'm not a fan of Swithin :L
    Peregrine Strøm - I think that both of these names are very strong and personally I wouldn't name my child Peregrine but I do really like it. I don't really like Strom though :S
    Clement Lysander - I really like this one it's one of my favorite ones on your list
    Remus Julien - This is my other favourite Remus is a powerful name and I really like that it's paired with Julien, another Roman-derived name
    I don't like any of the last 5 :L they're just too out there for my taste
    So, to summarize, my favourite boys are Remus Julien & Clement Lysander so I'm kind of going to list girls names with a similar feel to them (in my opinion):
    Clementine
    Rowena
    Io
    Lucinda
    Eris
    Hestia
    Luna
    Minerva
    Cordelia
    Hermione

Xanthe
    Persephone
    Meredith
    Brigitta
    Artemis
    Seraphina
    Mirana
    Oriana
    Callista
    Calypso
    Ariel
    Demetria
    Isadora
    Samara
    Twyla
    Clemency

My favourites are in bold.
    Last edited by artemisathena0107; December 4th, 2013 at 07:24 AM.
    Lily Alice ~ 16

Juliette Ophelia ~ Rosalie Vasilisa ~ Clara Felicity
    -
    Violet Arianwen ~ Selena Meredith ~ Annika Severine
    -
    Benedict Peter ~ Theodore Michael ~ Dean Nathaniel
    -
    Dimitri Jasper ~ Sirius James ~ Fabian Remus

Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando°Roscoe Lucius
    Freya Marigold°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Nimue°Cecily Eliska°Mabel Celestina°Gaia Melisende
    girl & boy