Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I could probably name 20 girls, but the issue is getting my husband's approval on them because our styles are so different with girls' names. Meanwhile, we agree much more often on boys' names, but we collectively also have far fewer ideas for them.

Quote Originally Posted by livia View Post
    I tend to have maybe one, possibly two boys' combos that I find absolutely perfect, but practically no other ideas at all. With girls, I have a lot of names I love, but I'm never fully satisfied with any of my combos. It's so frustrating. :/
    I agree with Olivia!
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]

I have the exact same problem. I am madly in love with my boy name list and have been for a long time. On the other hand I have one girl name I like and thats it. For some reason girl names don't impress me as much. I just feel like I've heard it all and there aren't any girl name combos out there that seem fresh and new to me.
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Ahhhh yes! My husband and I can't agree on anything. When we first found out I was pregnant we agreed on some boys names but couldn't begin to talk about girls names. We had originally agreed to wait until we found out the sex of the baby, but the little nugget was being a stinker and had the cord between s/he's legs... Now it's switched I hate the boys names we've decided on and can't seem to get excited about anything.

We have another ultrasound the 16th. I'm hoping we can find out and get down to business choosing names

Quote Originally Posted by livia View Post
    I tend to have maybe one, possibly two boys' combos that I find absolutely perfect, but practically no other ideas at all. With girls, I have a lot of names I love, but I'm never fully satisfied with any of my combos. It's so frustrating. :/
    This as well. I actually find boys' names boring simply because my husband and I know we want a little Caspar or Caspian. We love the names and it just clicked when I first suggested it so thinking about other boys' names doesn't seem that interesting.

However, for girls' names, we found it hard to settle so it was much more fun (and stressful) in terms of making lists and deciding what names we preferred. We have picked a favourite but I'm sure we'll have problems and the fun again if we have a 2nd girl.
    Proud mother to Hermione (born Feb 2014)! Thanks for everyone's input!

The girls: Amelia, Aurelia, Elodie, Hermione, Minerva, Oriana, Ophelia, Persephone

The boys: Asher, Bastian, Caspar, Caspian, Dashiell, Evander, Jasper, Oscar