Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I don't get too excited about boys names I can tolerate most of them but I prefer girls names they seem more exciting.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

I wouldn't say bored exactly, but I do change my boy names list a lot less than I change my girl names list. I think it's probably because I'm generally a bit less adventurous when it comes to boys - I am really fond of some of the classics and quite a few vintages, and I'm content to leave it at that. Girls, on the other hand, (and maybe it's because I'm a girl and have a better feel of the territory) I love discovering new ones or experimenting with new combinations or learning to love ones I didn't care for before. My taste is still probably very similar to my boys (classic/vintage), but I find that I just like to play in the girls' sandbox a little bit more.
    Henry John, Charles Wesley
    Eleanor June, Clara Sparling

It's good to know that I'm not alone!
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

Yes! Boys' names are so easy. But girls' names are much more difficult. I have names I like - a lot - but I don't have the confidence in our girls' names that I have in the boys' names on our list. Nothing feels right. I think I'm pickier about girls' names.
    #1 on the way!
    Why yes, I probably should be working!

Benjamin * Sebastian * Ezra * Edmund * Henry * Hugo * Cormac * Andrew * Winston * Levi * Zev * Theodore

Arabella * Aviva * Ariella * Maeve * Matilda * Eleanor * Catherine * Charlotte * Beatrice

Quote Originally Posted by livia View Post
    I tend to have maybe one, possibly two boys' combos that I find absolutely perfect, but practically no other ideas at all. With girls, I have a lot of names I love, but I'm never fully satisfied with any of my combos. It's so frustrating. :/
    Basically this. I have two set boys' names that I would use in a heartbeat, and lots of favorites for girls, but I can never quite pin down exactly which girls' names I would use. And besides my two boys' names I have no real interest in any others!
    "I have found the one whom my soul loves"
    k ♥ m

Leona · Vivian · Florence · Beatrix · Zelda
    August · Barnaby · Roland · Whitney · Atlas