Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: What "I" name(s) do you like?

Voters
88. You may not vote on this poll
  • Iva

7 7.95%
  • Ivy

57 64.77%
  • Isla

53 60.23%
  • Izola

4 4.55%
  • Izetta

5 5.68%
  • Ivana

13 14.77%
  • Ingrid

37 42.05%
  • Iona

33 37.50%
  • Irena

25 28.41%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I really like Ivy, but I wouldn't be able to use it because somebody else I know already has. Poo.
    I really like the name Iris, too, but that wasn't on the poll. So I guess I'll put that here as a suggestion? On your list, I also REALLY like Irena.
    ♂ Ellis Christopher / Asher Estlin / Seth Joshua / Gordon Thomas / Russell Joseph ♂
    ♀ Marilyn Kay / Joanna Kathryn / Tessa Diane / Nola Elaine / Christine Ruby ♀

My favorites are Ivy, Ingrid and Iona, in that order.

Thank you for the responses so far everyone! Just out of curiosity, how do you out there pronounce Isolde?
    "Pretty is something you're born with. But beauty, that's an equal opportunity adjective."

I've never heard Isolde said out loud, but I read it as is-SOL-dee and I think that's really pretty! I'd love to know how it's actually said though :O
    Illyria is an I name to consider, though it seems a little 'out there'
    ~~~~~~14 year old Canadian geek~~~~~~
    Girls:
    Alaska, Laila, Jasmine, Rachel, Amara, Daine, Anne, Sarai, Caroline, Alianne, Freya, Sophie, Coraline, Beth
    Combos: Alaska Jasmine, Alianne Inara, Laila Coraline, Freya Sarai, Anne Zaina, Rachel Amira, Amara May, Sophie Noor, Beth Aziza
    Boys:
    Avery, Rowan, Stellan, Sky, Dusk, Hart, Castiel, Alastair
    Combos: Dusk Alexander, Sky Amir, Hart Ismail

My votes went to Iva and Isla. Iva is different and I like the sound. It sounds exotic. Despite it's popularity Isla is a pretty name. It makes me think of blue skies and puffy clouds and sunshine. Probably because it means island and I like to think about tropical islands.