Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Screen names

My original username was Grey, my favorite color. I'm still not sure how it happened but I ended up getting locked out of that account and none of the admins could fix it, so I just made a new one. Still wanted people to know who I was, so I went with greyer. Not that interesting, but I still like it!
    contemplating combos:
    August David Dodge · August Henry Dodge · Barnaby Viggo Paul · Barnaby Atlas Paul
    Leona Vesper Lynn · Vivian Lillie Revere · Florence Patricia Mae · Zelda Katherine Rose

Quote Originally Posted by babyninja143 View Post
    Mine comes from when we got a kitten. She moved like a ninja and we call her Baby then her name. The numbers are a stupid thing my best friend and I did in middle school. Wow, it was 10 years ago. We wrote a dare on our hands. Right before school got out at 1:43pm we could read what it said on the palm of our hands. Normally it said things like "Lick the doorknob."
    This made me laugh out loud! My friends and I were totally into Truth or Dare and we did silly dares like that! Thanks for the laugh!
    Adelaide, Annabel, Audrey, Aurelia, Avalon, Catherine, Daisy, Elizabeth, Felicity, Gemma, Genevieve, Helena, Isabeau, January, June, Juniper, Juno, Kate, Laine, Liv, Lucy, Luna, Matilda, Mira, Pearl, Penelope, Seraphina, Snow, Tessa, Vesper, Violet, Winter

Asher Gregory James . Leo Sebastian North
    Archer, August, Beau, Benjamin, Caspian, Daniel, Donovan, Felix, Finn, Florin, Flynn, Forest, Fox, Hugo, Joshua, Vaughn

It's my birthstone, and one of the colors of the school I graduated from.
    Henry John, Charles Wesley
    Eleanor June, Lydia Holly

I picked mine so long ago, I have no idea why I tacked "_bear" at the end. AJ are my first and middle initial. Very dull.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

The first part is the word "reverse", well, reversed. I thought it was clever ages ago. '88 is my birth year.