Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Screen names

Quote Originally Posted by emiliana View Post
    Mine is the name I was called in Italian class I wanted something one word and I have always loved Emiliana and I connect to it.
    That's a cool idea! I studied Italian up until the end of last year and I was named Pasqualina in my Italian class as I was born on Easter Sunday.

I wanted just a name, and Fiammetta was one of my name crushes.

~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles
    Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe

Previously ebonyeden

avatar is my 8th great grandmother.

Mine is because when my son wants me to draw him something, I always draw a heart or a star. Because I am a terrible artist!

@Fiammetta I was originally going to be Ebony but I got some inspiration and decided to use Emiliana instead
    〜Ebs〜
    Isobel*Eloise*Matilda*Alice*Eleanor*Amelia*Elena* Mirabel* Felicity* Phoebe*Tallaulah*Eilidh*Rosalia*Roisin*Azalea*Elsa *
    Eamon*Tiago*Cooper*Jack*Jago*Flynn*Archer*Lincoln* Asher*Alfie*Taylor* Finnian* Baxter* Lawson*Jasper*Deacon*Lewis*
    babynameobsessed.wordpress.com

Someone should do a thread for what you would change your screen name too given more time and creativity (and without the requirement of having to remember it )
    Livy/Lucy : Geneva/Gwen : Coralie/Alice : Noelle/Eve
    Eli/Bennett : Jude/Zane: Luke/Leo : Levi/Phineas

When I signed up I didn't realize I'd be on the forums at all or I would have chosen something else.
    New username is @ truenature