Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Screen names

Screen names

I'm curious as to how you berries came up with each of your screen names! Is there a neat story? Is it a name you love? Does it describe something about your life?

looking forward to your responses.

It's just my first name.... how boring :P
    - Favorites -
    Etta . Evelyn . Hazel . Iris . Lilia . Lilith . Noelle . Rose . Ruby . Vera . Willow
    Connor . Evan . Ezra . Foster . Grey . Kieran . Rowan . Shane . Silas . Zane

- Top Picks -
    Willow Evelyn & Foster Grey

- Rainbow Baby Due June 2, 2015 -

Mine is the name I was called in Italian class I wanted something one word and I have always loved Emiliana and I connect to it.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

My name is Naomi. After I met my boyfriend's 2-and-a-half yo niece, that night she was apparently walking around the house looking for me, calling out "Banomi... Banomi..." Now their whole family calls me Banomi. I also now get the nickname Banome or Banomes.

The 5yo nephew thinks my name is Fayomi. His 6yo sister thinks it's Theomi. Their family is Greek and calls aunties Thea. She has heard her mum refer to me as Thea Naomi so has put them together.
    Last edited by banomi; December 3rd, 2013 at 04:07 AM.
    直美 Naomi

Lucia Pascale

Avery Edward Francis

In Southern California we don't get much rain. So after it rains I love to go hang out in my garden. Everthing just smells so fresh and green... it's my happy place!