Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Audrey vs. Sylvie

We are expecting our fourth little girl in April. Just getting started on names. I love the name Sylvie. NOT Sylvia, but just Sylvie. Everyone else I've talked to seems to prefer Audrey. Our other kids names are Kaylee, Claire and Hope.

Other names we are loosely considering: Kendall, Gemma, Ember, Vivienne--those are more hubbies picks and nms as much as the first two I listed. Thoughts? Additional suggestions?

Also does Sylvie Victoria have too many v sounds? Other mn to go w/ Sylvie are: Sylvie Josephine, Sylvie Louise, Sylvie Simone

I don't think you can go wrong with either Sylvie or Audrey. (I prefer those names over your hubbies picks)

I think the V's sound great together in Sylvie Victoria.
    My favourite is Sylvie Simone (I've always loved alliterative names).

Vivienne is gorgeous!!

Audrey is a name that I have always disliked. Sylvie though is lovely. Sylvie Victoria is my favorite out of your middle names. I love Sylvie Vivienne.
    D.S. lil Bam Bam

Yeah. I feel like I should love Audrey because it is classic and pretty, but there is something about it. The man-eating plant from Little Shop of Horrors was named Audrey--maybe that's it??