Names Searched Right Now:

Lightbulb Cutesy/nature girl names

If there is already an established thread for this, please leave a comment directing me to it. Thanks!

I'm looking for girls' names that you think sound 'cute' and 'dainty'.
    What I mean by that are names like:
    Lottie, Wendy, Penny, Lucy, Kenzie, Finley, Elle, Juliet, Josephine (Josie), Holly, Holland, Ginny, Emmy, May, Mae, Margaret (Maggie), Tilly, Allie, Annette, Every, Janine, Valerie, Wendeline, Lydia, Teagan

I'd prefer if the name didn't start with K or L, but it's not a big deal if it does. Basically, I want a name that will sound feminine no matter who says it. I'd also like if it wasn't well known because of one public figure whom is still in the public eye. Any names similar to the ones above or substitutes for them would be helpful, too.

I really like anything that sounds related to forests, night, wolves and foxes (I'm weird like that). The only example I can think of is Ember, despite (sort of) meaning light.

I'd prefer to stay away from names that can easily be nicknamed in a negative light (like Reed) or names that can sound harsh (like Ruth or Bridget).

How about:
    Winnie
    Alice
    Jenny
    Lola / Lily (almost all flower names: Acacia, Azalea, DAISY)
    Maisie
    Sophie / Sofie /Sophia / Sofia
    Willa (similar to Willow, so sort of nature related)
    Luna (moon)
    Zoe
    Fleur
    Queenie
    Torie
    Katie

Basically all names that end in "ie" or "ee" or "y" work.
    Isla, Sadie, Neva, Thalia, Leora, Sylvia, Maeve, Flora, Aria & Tessa
    Noah, Henry, Ronan, Wyatt, August, Caleb, Grant, Charlie, Flynn & Alfie

Luna and Willa are great!I would maybe pick something like Genevive or Joanne or Sage or Maybe a gem name that's kinda natury like Ruby, Jade, Giada, Good luck