Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Did you pick a name yet Sessha?
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Polaris Fae ● Isabeau Jane Sophronia ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Khione Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Hi my dear lovely Berries. I know I have done a terrible job of keeping up with this thread, and I apologize. I just needed some emotional space from it due to the whole closest-NB-friend-was-most-likely-a-total-fraud debacle. BUT that individual is certainly not my only connection to this site, nor was she the only contributor to my threads, so please accept my sincerest apologies for the lull and most heartfelt thanks for sticking around to hear the verdict!

I have indeed chosen a name, but you dears have provided such lovely suggestions that I will respond to them all anyway ^_^

esrever (Eric, yes?) - I do like Natasha, especially with the Black Widow connection (I'm a geek, haha). I do tend to gravitate to the more unusual names though, and Natasha is surprisingly common in my area.

rainierloner - Thank you! I'm so glad you love Jinx, and I'm thrilled by your description of Jinx Faline. Those were my feelings exactly!

dearest Fey - My heart may have experienced quite a bit of fluttering at your description of Jinx Faline...the sensuality you describe is exactly what I wanted out of a name. I feel the same as you do about Serafina! I so dearly want a little Serafina, but Hubby has vetoed it many times...I can't for the life of me understand why! We have Zion, Balthazar, Ophelia, and ENDER on our list, how bad can Serafina be?? Ahem. Sorry. Aurelia! You no likey? Sad. I get tripped up on Aurora, the R's run together in my mouth and it's mush. Gorgeous name though. Argentum is fun, but it's another that doesn't really feel like "me." I loved it at the time I mentioned it, but now I find it very remote and masculine. Fairuza! I was surprised that she was taken and unsure whether to be happy or sad, haha. I do have some fabulously named troupe mates! Kyllikki is quite the porcupine isn't she? All those L's and I's and K's! Jinx Soleil is so lovely, perhaps a bit calmer than I was going for, but beautiful. Like a sunset with a dreamy summer haze in front of it. Corisande is another one of my ultimate favorites, but my Hubs thinks it sounds like courtesan. O.o and BD already struggles with less than flattering public perception. Windsmelody makes me swoon! If only I were a writer, I could use that as a book character someday.

gingersnap - I love both of your suggestions, especially Saphira! I'm just not sure they "fit" me, if that makes sense.

sadiejosephine - Wow, lots of yummy ideas! ^_^ Many of these are on my GP list for a little lady: Thalia, Sylvaine, Sylvestra (one of my ultimate GPs), Isolde, Phaedra, Elysia...Dove and Snow are on my long list for a girl (as middles). As far as a steampunk character, I think Sylvaine, Sibylla, Nadine (I could never use this one though because of my Husband's super mean ex, Nadia), Raven, Thisbe, Morgana, Leontine, and Desdemona could all work.

toga - Jynxica is quite fun and spunky! I think your other suggestions are very creative; I'm just not a huge fan of smoosh names. They totally work for some people though. I loooove the look of Fira Jynx, so spicy and sassy and sexy! However, when said out loud it becomes either "fear a jinx" or "fire a jinx." Phooey.

cambium - This is an incredibly cool idea! Zephora is so exotic and soft next to the harshness of Nachtmahr, and the meaning is awesome!!

mila - ooh, Panthera!!! Way to combine Pandora, Parthenia, and feline-ness all into one name! Amazeballs ^_^

::drumroll::

If you haven't guessed by now, the name I've chosen is Jinx Faline ^_^ You know all the reasons I chose Jinx, and I really just fell in love with the look, feel, and sound of Faline. She's dainty and graceful, but slinky and sultry and feline at the same time. I love the soft F, the sinuous L, the long accented last syllable. I'm just in love with this name ^_^ And the reactions I got whenever I tried out the combo on people were always exactly what I was going for. It really helps me get into the character of a bellydancer with our particular style - she's fiesty, edgy, playful, sexy, feminine, mysterious, and a little bit wicked. Swoon!

Thank you all again SO much for helping me settle on the perfect stage name! I couldn't be happier with the results <3
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Endymion _____ nn Ender ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River _____

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Luna Seraphine, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Hurrah! Jinx darling, I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.

Great choice! Perhaps someday I'll get to see Jinx Faline dance. Windsmelody was a name I used for a bard in DnD once. She was a black haired dreamer.
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Polaris Fae ● Isabeau Jane Sophronia ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Khione Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander