Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Nephele - That sounds super fun! I'm not sure if you'll have any luck with my full name, there are a lot of repeating letters. I do have a hyphenated last name, so I'll give you two sets.
    Without middle: A A A A E E H K L R R S S S S T W
    With middle: A A A A E E H I I K K L N R R R S S S S S T T W
    That's like five S's O.o

Hailey - Thanks! Pandora is my favorite so far as well. My only hesitation with using it is that last time I brought it up for a daughter, my husband actually said he'd think about it! So if I use it as a stage name, that would take it out of the running for my girls' list.

Azalea - I've always adored theatre and wanted to try it, but never had a chance. That's part of why this dance troupe means so much to me! The style of dancing and the costuming and the choreography are all very theatrical, and the idea of being stage makes my inner Leo do a happy dance, haha. Thanks so much for your ideas! Lysistrata is swoonworthy, and I love Arcadia. As for what I'm looking for...something dramatic, moody, with a bit of an edge. Something that could work in a steampunk setting, but isn't so clunky that it loses the sex appeal. Arcadia actually perfectly meets the criteria, so I'll have to let her simmer for a while!

Esrever - I agree, they're amazing ^_^ I can't wait to see what she comes up with, especially since my name has so many repeating letters. Evadne is a beautiful name, and I love Evie. I'll have to mull that over.

Thanks for the suggestions! Feel free to keep them flowing!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Juliet Snow ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River Seraphine ~ Elowen Briar

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

I love Pandora and Arcadia for you.
    What about:
    Delphine (Elphi is an adorable nn)
    Ophelia
    Magnolia
    Nova/November
    Saskia
    Sylvana
    Astoria
    Juno
    Iris
    Athena
    Hera

Good luck with your hunt! This sounds like a really amazing opportunity! Congrats!

sleepysessha, your longer scramble was the best one for me to work with:

Lassarina K. Starkeswithers
    = A A A A E E H I I K K L N R R R S S S S S T T W

Lassarina: anglicized form of the ancient Irish name Lasairfhíona, meaning "flaming wine" or "flame of wine," and derived from the name of the Celtic goddess Lasair. Click links below for more info:

http://www.pantheon.org/articles/l/lasair.html

http://obscurebabynames.blogspot.com...airfhiona.html

-- Nephele
    Last edited by nephele; December 1st, 2013 at 08:42 AM.

I thought of Leocadia - it's golden, mysterious but steamypunky too... I also like Phaedra, but Pandora would be gorgeous.

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel-------------------------------Recent Fancies: Mads [boy] & Roxana [girl]