Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Choosing sibling names for my twins

Deciding on sibling names for my twins. My son is Liam Seth Tyler and his twin sister is Lyrik (pronounced just like Lyric) Avryll Tyler. I've decided I want to give my next child two middle names. So far my top two choices are
    Boy- Ledger Sullivan Rhys Tyler Nickname- "Sully"
    Girl- Lydia Aurora Reverie Tyler Nickname-"Rory"

What do you think?

I have a hard time believing that the same parent who names three children Liam Seth, Ledger Sullivan Rhys, and Lydia Aurora Reverie would name a fourth child Lyrik Avryll.
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    History student, name nerd, and general geek.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline

Reply to poster

What do you find wrong with Lyrik Avryll? She is actually one of my twins. Lyrik is pronounced just like Lyric. Avryll is pronounced like Avril, which is the French for of April, her grandmother's name. I love my daughter's name. Are you saying that you just don't think the new names go well with her name? Thank you for your response.

Lydia Aurora and Lyrik Avyrl sound very similar. Perhaps a bit too much for my liking, but Lydia Aurora Reverie is a nice combo. Perhaps Aurora Lydia Reverie would work better?
    Mom to Emberlee Shea. Expecting #2 Aug 2014.

I find Lydia too close to Lyrik to use as a sibset.
    Ledger is not my choice but works fine. Personally I wouldnt use 2 mn's when the twins have just one each unless you are keen to include honour names which doesnt seem to be the case.
    Good luck x