Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Honestly, I love some of the "filler" names, like Jane and Belle. I'd probably use this list:

Marie
    Mae/May
    Lynn
    Rose
    Grace
    Ann
    Jane
    Jean
    Kate/Katherine/Catherine

I feel like boys have fewer filler middle names, and it seems like they are more frequently family names or classic/popular names. James, Jacob, Robert, Matthew, etc. Those seem less like filler names to me for some reason.
    mara tenille
    due with baby #1 on 7-3-14

freya - adelaide - eloise - evelyn - vera - blythe - vivienne
    finneas - tobias - knox - sparrow - jude - ezekiel

Most of the little girls we know right now have the following middle names:

Rose
    Grace
    Grey (oddly enough)

The vast majority have Rose as a middle name. Probably 80%. Then most of the rest have Grace as a middle. We know at least three little girls with Grey as a middle (and it is not a family name in any of these cases) which makes me feel like its a filler. We are in the Southeastern US, if that helps. Many people tend us to use the mothers maiden name as a middle here. Virtue names are also popular as middles (predominantly Faith, Hope, and Grace, though Grace is by far the most popular.)

I always thought of Rose as filler, but we ended up using it for our daughter's middle name to honor my husband's deceased grandmother, and now I find it so beautiful.

Subjective

I think one person's "filler" middle name is another person's beloved middle name.

My middle name of Diane felt a bit fillerish to me until I remembered that it was my Dad's special choice for me.

Marie would be filler for me or Ann, but that is because I don't like them. Jane or Anne would not be filler, because i like them.

I don't think their are any filler middle names my middle name is Anne but its a family name, you can't just discount a name as a filler. My sisters middle name is Louise because it sounds nice with Adele. I will use Anne and Grace as middles because they are family names and I would use Rose because the two names I would pair it with are quite heavy.
    What are commonly believed as fillers:
    Rose
    Marie/Maree
    Jane/Jayne
    Anne/Ann
    Claire
    Lee
    Jean
    Elizabeth

Boys the only one I can think of is James which I would use for family reasons
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com