Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I have thought about Sutton before...I am really big into the meaning of names so I will have to look this one up. I also really like Declan and have that one on a list as well!

I really love names that aren't too popular...I try to stay out of the top 100. I also have Violet and Cecelia on a list!

I niece had a bird named Violet that died...so I have kind of removed that one too.

Thank you so much!

I really do love Linnea! I asked my son about Callum today and he said "nah"...kids are too funny!

I LOVE Genevieve! I go back and forth on this one. I worry that my husband will think it is "too much".

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by kyemsma View Post
    I love Callum and Linnea with your son's name. I would like to add Elliot and Declan to your boys' list, and Genevieve to your girls' list.
    Congratulations!

Thank you so much! Vivienne is one of my favorites! I had a Vivienne in my class at work and she was so spunky and fun. We called her Vivi for short. Just so much adorable-ness (is that a word?) there!

I really love Thaddeus. My husband thinks this one just sounds weird. Oh boy!

Quote Originally Posted by charmingwitch View Post
    Congrats! Thaddeus and Vivienne are my favorites on your list -- I've always like the association Vivienne/Vivian has with Nimue of Arthurian legend.

Thank you for this list!

There are some names that won't work because of relatives or other kiddos in our life but I do like many of the choices.

Juliette is really lovely...I was thinking about Julitta as well.

Millicent is a name I have loved since I saw Thoroughly Modern Millie on Broadway...but someone told me it sounded like militant

Philippa is on a list and Susannah! But I would use Susannah to honor family so that would probably be more for a middle name.

Yvonne is my MIL...so we have talked about Vaughn as a middle for a boy to honor her.

From the boy list the only ones I like are Atticus and Cassius...but I think my husband would veto those!

Thanks again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by davisellu View Post