Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Girliest name with the prettiest meaning?

Okay berries, Im THRILLED my 20 year old little sister is pregnant with her first baby! Our babies will be a year apart,so exciting! Her bump just looks like a girl bump, so we are all dreaming pink and purple They already have two names set in stone (so she says) Im hoping all of you fabulous berries can help her with some other ideas. Her name choices are Isabella Rose (she says Bella means beautiful so she will be their beautiful rose. Rose is also her middle name) and Sofia Grace (meaning wisdom and grace). Both names are beautiful,but PAINFULLY popular. What are some beautiful, super girly princess names with pretty meanings that will knock Isabella and Sofia off their baby name thrones?? Also,if you had to choose,which would it be? Thoughts on Isabella and Sofia?
    Fav Name Combos

Evangeline Alexa~*~Lydia Ruth~*~ Gwendolyn Alice~*~ Rosalie Amelia~*~Eliza Jane~*~Anastasia Margaret

Israel Caleb (nn Ira)-:- Benjamin Adam-:-Simon Malachi-:- Ezra Jay-:- Seth David

Why not passing Rose up front? My favourite (and my first thought) is Rosalind. Meaning pretty rose. But of course it's only if you don't use Rosalie first (I notice in your signature).

Ayelet
    Aurelia
    Victoria
    Violetta
    Callista
    Catalina
    Seraphina
    Selena
    Fiammetta
    Florence
    Lucia
    Helena
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna. 22. Name nerd.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair | Lucias
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Stellan | Amias

There's a reason why Isabella and Sofia are so popular, they're incredibly beautiful names. They're esthetically pleasing and lovely to say out loud. I prefer Sofia, it's always been on my list, but I love Isabella too.

She could do Rosabel Grace or Rosabel Sofia instead? Rosabel is very beautiful, rarer and literally means beautiful rose. Or Rosabella.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Isabella Rose and Sofia Grace are gorgeous. Isabel and Sofia are my top 2 girl's names. There is a big reason why these names are so popular. I love the meaning behind their choices. They have two wonderful choices. I could not decided between the two. Hopefully some day they will be able to use both names.
    Maebry Eloise o Emilia Sunday o Annabel Birdie
    Piers Lachlan o Roan August o Gray Everett
    -------- o -------- ~ o ~ -------- o --------

heart my son

Although Rose is one of my favourite names, I really dislike Isabella.

Sofia Grace is a very beautiful combo (though as you say, painfully popular!)

What does your sister think of...

Alexandria
    Anastasia
    Amabelle
    Arabella
    Aurora
    Eleonora
    Esmeralda
    Evangelique
    Isadora
    Mirabella
    Natalia
    Rosalina
    Serephina
    Valentina
    Xanthia

And what about Rosalie or Rosaline in place of Rose?
    Amity, Faith or Hope in place of Grace?
    Victor | Ephraim | Phineas | Alfred | Rupert

Trudy | Marceline | Ramona | Cicely | Winifred