Names Searched Right Now:

Question What are your favorite girls middle names?

I was taking inventory on my new and dazzling master list of combos, and decided to tally up my most frequently used middle names. Elizabeth won, with four occurrences. Followed by Andromeda, Winter, and Serendipity each with three. I do really love the idea of these names in the middle.

So I was wondering, what are your favorite middle names for girls? You know, the ones you have to resist the urge to pair with every name on your list. The ones that always add a lovely touch to the blandest combinations. Let's hear them!
    ~ Larissa

Amaryllis Joy
    Savannah Mayfair ~ Bellamy June
    Isla Reverie ~ Holiday Elise ~ Cordelia Maple
    Sage Aurora ~ Madeline Story ~ Laszlo Oliver ~ Darwin Blake
    Gideon Levi ~ Fisher Gray ~ Jasper Elias
    Simon Apollo ~ Orlando Archer
    Phineas Jack

Crushing hard... Saylor Adeline ... Siri Genevieve ... Penrose Elizabeth

The only names I've really repeated are family names. Grace, Claire, Kate, Pearl. But I've had to remind myself not to reuse some. Penelope, Felicity, Evangeline, Olivia/Olive, Ophelia, Eliora, Poppy (especially Poppy!). But I keep trying to add Penelope and Felicity, too. I keep feeling that Tess Penelope Kate and Eva Felicity Claire won't stick on my list, since they're newer favorites than some of my others, and I've been trying to narrow my list down to 10, so I try to add them to practically every new name I add to my list.

Ironically, I repeat more on my boys' list. Forms of Elijah (particularly Elias, then Elliot), Henry, Ian. I try to get Joshua on there a lot, too, and Samuel. And Caspar! I want to shove Caspar in there everywhere, haha. And Ezra! And Isaac, too. But to a lesser degree.

Snow, Clover and Alice. Just can't get past these three!
    Proud mama to L. and S.E.R.

*Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Snow/ Adelaide Clover/Annabelle Violet/
    Wesley Rohan/ Hugo Phelan/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Caius Grey*

I am totally with you on "Elizabeth", I would put it with everything if I could! Also, Arthur, Robert and Rose... It's hard to be creative when they are such great names

My guilty pleasure that i try to sneak in to all of my combos is Magnus... I try to match it to everything!

-22 yr old from Australia, No kids, just a beloved kitty named Dexter-

-Ivy.Eliza.Louise- -River.Lea.Margaret- -Poppy.Elizabeth.Grier- -Juliet.Mellissa.Merrynia- -Cora.Evelyn.Bonnibel- -Phillipa.Hazel.Rose-
    -Seth.Arthur.Robert- -Rhys.Evan.Locke- -Cillian.Robert.Charles-
    -Heath.Ronald.Roy- -Alexander.Magnus.Trevor- -Benjamin.Pauleigh.James-

-Loving Theodore (Tor), Ned, Garison, Monty, Rusty, Samson, Bear-
    -Sydney, Marielle, Gianna, Neve, Icy, Maelys & Aislin-