Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    LOL my last name is Scholze and on our list was Adeline, Adelaide and Elodie. Since Shultz is a one syllable name it makes sense to go for 3 syllable firsts and 2 syllable middles. Ada and Elle are very sweet nn. Also names with A, L work well with the last name for whatever reason.
    Declan, Finn and Elliot are very nice choices.

From your list I like Finn (though only as a nickname for Finnegan or Finnian), Everett and Henry. Everett Charles and Henry Charles are lovely. As are Finnegan Charles and Finnian Charles if you like them.

For the girls, Ruby is the only name I like. I want to like Adeline, but it still feels too geriatric for me. Ruby May and Ruby Claire are nice.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]

Since you have so many opinions already

I'll make it quick.

BOY

Declan Charles is a great name and combination, and I think Declan is familiar enough to avoid the mispronunciation issues. It's my favorite of your choices!

Elliot, Porter and Sawyer are also nice and sound great with Charles.

I do think Henry Charles sounds nice, but it is a bit formal and Henry is becoming increasingly popular

GIRL

Adeline is a beautiful name (one of my top choices), and sounds great with either May or Claire. This is my favorite.

Madeline is beautiful as well, but it will inevitably be shortened to Maddy, and she'll share that with several others in her class.

Piper is cute; I'd use Piper May

Ellie May sounds adorable, but very young. It's also quite popular if you're concerned with that.

Agatha Louise - 'Aggie'
    Proud Step-Mom To
    Maddox Owen | Ryker Matthew
    Expecting First Biological Child - Little Girl - June 2014

Abram | Abel | Breccan | Brooks | Foster | Killian | Macsen | Milo | Silas
    Aurelia | Ever | Eloise | Madigan | Maeva | Noa | Romilly | Rowan | Wren