Results 6 to 6 of 6
November 27th, 2013 04:18 PM #6Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
I like your combinations - they're very cool! I would place them as follows:
1. Leo Emerson - Really up-to-date, yet seems classic. No problems with pronunciation. A really good combo!
2. Luke Marius - This one seems strong and has a bit of both Rome and a biblical reference - I like it!
3. Auden Romare - I think this works - it's unique, and the names flow well.
4. Javi Leonidas - How are you pronouncing Javi? I think it seems like a nickname, but it's pretty cool.
5. Gavin Ellis - Mischa's right on this one - it runs into one a bit.
6. Landon Cole - The odd one out in your list I think - not as individual as your other combos.[FONT=Book Antiqua][B]Mummy to two little princes born 16/1/14[/B] :D
A: Arthur Florian Edward Wright
B: Frederick "Freddie" Robin Jude Wright
Baby number three expected to land in April 2015!
♂ [COLOR="#FF0000"]Phineas † Henry † Leo † Sebastian † Jasper † Conrad † Hugh † Theo † Jay † Tobias † Charlie † Isaac*[/COLOR]
♀ [COLOR="#0099cc"]Lyra ‡ Florence ‡ Hermione ‡ Eleanor ‡ Isla ‡ Martha ‡ Emelia ‡ Beatrice ‡ Eliza ‡ Esther ‡ Susannah*[/COLOR]
*See my whole lists here: [URL="http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/55067"][COLOR="#FF0000"]Boys[/COLOR][/URL], [URL="http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/61060"][COLOR="#0099cc"]Girls[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT]