Results 6 to 6 of 6
November 27th, 2013 05:18 PM #6
I like your combinations - they're very cool! I would place them as follows:
1. Leo Emerson - Really up-to-date, yet seems classic. No problems with pronunciation. A really good combo!
2. Luke Marius - This one seems strong and has a bit of both Rome and a biblical reference - I like it!
3. Auden Romare - I think this works - it's unique, and the names flow well.
4. Javi Leonidas - How are you pronouncing Javi? I think it seems like a nickname, but it's pretty cool.
5. Gavin Ellis - Mischa's right on this one - it runs into one a bit.
6. Landon Cole - The odd one out in your list I think - not as individual as your other combos.Mummy to two little princes born 16/1/14
A: Arthur Florian Edward Wright
B: Frederick "Freddie" Robin Jude Wright
♂ Alasdair † Conan † Gregor † Henry † Hugo † Jasper † Lionel † Phineas † Reuben † Sebastian † Zachary*
♀ Lyra ‡ Florence ‡ Hermione ‡ Eleanor ‡ Isla ‡ Martha ‡ Emelia ‡ Julia ‡ Helena ‡ Eliza ‡ Iris*
*See my whole lists here: Boys, Girls