Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Some names I can remember using when I was litle:
    Amaris - For some reason I was obsessed with this name
    Elias - I loved this for a girl... in 3rd grade we had to write a journal like we were a pilgrim on the Mayflower and I named myself Elias.
    Kenneth - All of my boy barbies were always named Kenneth. I have no idea why.
    Madden - This was my favorite boy name for a long time. Not a fan now.

My tastes have definitely changed. The only names that I've had on my list almost always are Noelle and Willow which are our top choices for girls. I'm not sure where I really got most of my name inspiration from... I get it from all kinds of places.
    - Favorites -
    Calla . Elowen . Hazel . Iris . Lilia . Noelle . Rose . Ruby . Seraphina . Tessa . Vera . Willow

Callen . Conner . Evren . Ezra . Foster . Grey . Judah . Kieran . Rowan . Silas . Soren

- Top Picks -
    Willow Seraphina & Foster Grey

- TTC #1 w/ PCOS since September 2010 -

Etsy Shop

You all have amazing memories! The only ones I can remember is liking Torian and Morgana for a sib-set when I was in high school (yes, I went to a magical/goth phase). My daughter Gigi who is five, loves the name Marissa. Almost all of her dolls end up with Marissa at some point in the name. Which is funny because her brother was almost Marissa and none of my family liked it, then of course he was a boy and Eli was it!

My dolls and teddy bears (that I remember!) were called Sam, George, Lucy, Louisa and David.
    When I was in high school I loved Phoenix (for a girl) Ariella, Arya, Chase, Riley, William and Casey. The only ones I love still are Arya and William. My favourites now are Evelyn, Alice, Margot and Seth.

I can remember naming my dolls Clare, Rose, Maia (except I think I would of spelt in Mya), Rebecca, Jacqueline, Valerie, Brittany and Cassandra.
    I had soft toys named Alfie, Florence and Ned, though I don't think I'm entirely responsible for those names.

I recently found a list from when I was about 12, which is about three years ago (I kept lists before them I just don't know what happened to them) and quite a few of the names have changed.

Arianna
    Arabella
    Bethany
    Cynthia
    Evelyn
    Janet
    Isadora
    Lillian
    Rosalia
    Sarita
    Tabitha
    Verity

Christopher
    Dylan
    Jonathan
    Edric
    Patrick
    Sebastian

All those names were on my list and now seem to me to be a mixture of over the top, dated or boring. However some of my favourite names were also on the same list, such as...

James
    Simon
    William
    Seth

Abigail
    Edith
    Harriet
    Perrine
    Ruth
    Gwen

I guess since I'm still young my taste is still constantly changing, but there are still a few names that I have loved since I was very little and would still consider using if I ever had kids such as William, Rebecca or Gwen.
    15 year old name lover, with a cat named Neville.
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9826126

The name I was absolutely obsessed with as a child (around 10-11) was Reighn. I even fantasized about calling it out at a gymnastics class and all the other moms turning their heads in awe at my amazing naming abilities. Oh the imagination of a child! I have countless notebooks full of stories about Reighn.

I also remember feeling so guilty about wanting to name a son Aiden but spell it Aaden. I thought "I can't be one of them!" Lol!

I then moved on to Alice and Jack. My love for them has never faded, although they are on a long list now.

And then I found a forum much like nameberry and my tastes took a sharp turn into full name nerd territory. I remember Poet Antigone Fairaday and Alice Galatea Primrose. I also loved Galileo, although sadly I don't remember his combo. At this time I spent hours researching and making lists of names and meaning from all different cultures.

I was around 16 when I stopped looking up names. It wasn't until this year (I'm 21 now) when my niece was born that I found nameberry and things have resumed. I now only have names I would actually use on my short list. Of course I still have all those guilty pleasures on the side!