Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I would name twins: Robert Abel and Daniel Briar; Robin and Danny
    I left out Casper Maurice which is my favourite combo at the moment, because it seems (to me) unfair to give one twin a family name and not the other, so I left it out. Also it seemed important for fairness that one twin would be called by a nickname constantly and the other not at all, which would be the case if I used Casper and Robert/Robin. That aside Robert Abel and Daniel Briar are two of my top combos and I love both names.
    15 year old name lover, with a cat named Neville.
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9826126

Frederick Archer and Leopold Darcy would probably be my choice for twin boys, but I wouldn't name them any differently than singletons.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

I agree that it would be nice to say you wouldn't treat/name twins any differently than you would a singleton, but I do think that naming twins has given us at least, more flexibility. For example, my husband wasn't massive on Florian as a middle, but he liked Arthur, and then I compensated by using Frederick and Jude for twin B. I've never had a single baby, but even though I wouldn't purposely choose names differently, I think it does have an effect.
    Mummy to two little princes born 16/1/14
    A: Arthur Florian Edward Wright
    B: Frederick "Freddie" Robin Jude Wright

Tobias † Henry † Leo † Sebastian † Emmet † Jasper † Harry † Hugh † Theo † Jay*
    Lyra ‡ Florence ‡ Hermione ‡ Eleanor ‡ Isla ‡ Martha ‡ Emelia ‡ Julia ‡ Eliza ‡ Iris*

*See my whole lists here: Boys, Girls