Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I think it would look/ sound great with a feminine middle name or first name i.e:

Lux Ruby
    Ruby Lux
    Charlotte Lux
    Amber Lux
    Lauren Lux
    Amethyst Lux
    Lux Rose
    Chloe Lux
    Zara Lux
    Aurora Lux
    Arabella Lux
    Isadora Lux
    Ysabeau Lux
    Elizabeth Lux
    Earendil Lux
    Evenstar Lux
    Violetta Lux
    Louisa Lux
    Lulu Lux
    Kitty Lux

Or you could try using it as a nickname as suggested by others i.e. :

Lucienne
    Bellatrix
    Louisa
    Ulysses & Godiva

Seabrook | Lyon | Falcon | Lucius Artorius | Bardyllis | Chivalry | Whiskey | Varro | Auberon | Sovereign

Winter Rose | Emerald | Autumn Grace | Hazel | Maebry | Ulyssia | Pandora Rose | Chardonnay | Alaska | Summer Eve | Charlette | Ivy | Asfodelle | Marquesa | Titania | India Ruby | Goldhazel | Ulissa | Isabeau | Liberty | Vivaldi | Ferelith | Juniper | Violet | Odette Leda Snow | Utopia | Hermione

I like Lux, but I would not use it with a surname that is only three letters. Don't like Luxea, sorry. But I agree with the others, there are a number of names that could get you to the nickname Lux, my favorites of which are Lucy and Louisa

I don't like Lux at all for a first name, but I don't mind it as a nickname or middle name. Luxea looks and sounds totally made up. It's not great. Would Alexia work?

I truly love Lux in principal but I don't know if I'd ever use it. Just the fact it's so obscure and 'unnamely', plus the brand connection and the 'luxury' imagery.

The Virgin Suicides is literally the most beautifully perfect film and book ever which made me fall in love with it (especially because Lux is played by Kirsten Dunst... she gets called Luxie by her parents aww), and I've seen pictures floating round tumblr of One Direction's stylist's baby girl who's name is Lux, and she really is adorable. It's meaning is so lovely.

Luxea is hideous, I have to say. I've heard a couple of people on Nameberry talking about it as a nn for Lucy/Lucia and family, but I don't know how I feel about that. Alexandra/Alexandria could work?
    close to my heart ★ Billie Cordelia - Jemima Eilidh - May Margaret - Estella Agnes - Jessamine Martha
    Emmett Jack - Alec Huw - Wilfred Nicholas - Rufus Kielder - Harrison Tadhg - Robert Fox - Wes Oberon

unusable-beautiful; Virginia Eseld & Dolores Eithne . ''She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line'. 'olivia; ''somewhat of an enigma'' (http://bigsistercomplex.tumblr.com/)

Lux is gorgeous. Luxea is nice. But you need longer name with three letters last name. Maybe something 4-syllables with Lux as middle

Victoria Lux Nor
    Arcadia Lux Nor
    Seraphina Lux Nor
    Mariella Lux Nor
    Brunhilde Lux Nor
    Camellia Lux Nor

Nor - invented surname.

Annabella Lux Nor
    Elizabeth Lux Nor
    Elizabelle Lux Nor
    Isabella Lux Nor
    Adrianna Lux Nor

Amelia Lux Nor
    Emilia Lux nor
    Alexandra Lux Nor
    Acacia Lux Nor

Aphrodite Lux Nor
    Rosalinda Lux Nor
    Amaryllis Lux Nor
    Last edited by sorceress; November 27th, 2013 at 09:32 AM.