Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Middles for Little Enid?

Enid is growing on me more and more. Do you think you could help me with middles?

My imagery:
    Enid is like a little pixie. She wears cranberry red coloured dresses. She has black hair, in a Audrey Tautou/Hepburn-esque pixie cut. She loves to explore. When it rains, she likes to read.

My first though was Enid Ffion (fee-on). But does it sound funny, with the ee sound in both the names? I don't know.

I like relatively short names, not too frumpy, not too frilly. No -belle/bella names, and nothing really trendy.

My one kind of 'rule' (more like regulation) I have is a spunky first name, and an spunky, adventurous (to an extent) middle.

Thank you so much Berries, you are the best.

Mina.
    Last edited by jasmine.lee; November 26th, 2013 at 07:35 PM.
    Jude, blackbird.

Amelia \//\ Goldy \//\ Halcyon /\\/ Hero \//\ Frances /\\/ Marian \//\ Olive /\\/ Poppy \//\ Robin

What about....

***bump***
    Jude, blackbird.

Amelia \//\ Goldy \//\ Halcyon /\\/ Hero \//\ Frances /\\/ Marian \//\ Olive /\\/ Poppy \//\ Robin

"Close your eyes and think about it.

Which name do you really, really love the most?

Go with the one that makes you smile every time you say it."

--Suelain Moy, author

Expecting #1 June 2015
    My Teddy Bear (aka my puppy): Rufus (4-24-13)
    Maeve-Keira-Gwen-Freya-Anna-Eve-Adeline-Claire-Arianne-Lila-Elsa-Cosima-Elowen-Lena-Anya-Faye-Corinne-Piper-Violet-Cleo-Nina-Zara

Rhys-Cillian-Ronan-Declan-Griffin-Finn-Sean-Owen-Miles-Lorcan-Graham-Kai-Jack-Ian-Cullen-Emmett-Lucas-Cormac-Archer-George-Alexander

GP: Perseus-Hamish-Mason-Shep-Cassian-Asa-Lavender-Elula-Winter-Mireille-Ophelie-Azalea