Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    @rmbear, thank you. Lewis James is ok with me, hubby is a bit more picky about the order as far as syllables and whatnot. Another thing, James is primarily used as a first name for members of my family (they go by their middles). The James members of his family primarily go by James.

@tfzolghadr, thank you. I had not realized the hiss, but now, I do and agree.
    Mom to Emberlee Shea. Expecting #2 Aug 2014.

Hmm... I think that if you love Lewis, use that as the first name, and have one of your family names as the middle. How about Lewis James or Lewis Theodore? Lewis is really cool, and I think it fits with Emberlee well. So, I would say that the best of your combinations is probably Lewis Evander. Eamon Wallace is also nice though
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][B]Mummy to two little princes born 16/1/14[/B] :D
    A: Arthur Florian Edward Wright
    B: Frederick "Freddie" Robin Jude Wright

Baby number three expected to land in April 2015!

♂ [COLOR="#FF0000"]Phineas † Henry † Leo † Sebastian † Jasper † Conrad † Hugh † Theo † Jay † Tobias † Charlie † Isaac*[/COLOR]
    ♀ [COLOR="#0099cc"]Lyra ‡ Florence ‡ Hermione ‡ Eleanor ‡ Isla ‡ Martha ‡ Emelia ‡ Beatrice ‡ Eliza ‡ Esther ‡ Susannah*[/COLOR]

*See my whole lists here: [URL="http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/55067"][COLOR="#FF0000"]Boys[/COLOR][/URL], [URL="http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/61060"][COLOR="#0099cc"]Girls[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT]

@babtr1ll, thank you. I am wondering if I should be concerned with the LED initials if we choose Lewis Evander. What do you think?
    Mom to Emberlee Shea. Expecting #2 Aug 2014.