Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tallulah?

Hybrid View

Tallulah?

I have loved Tallulah since I was a little girl and have started to love it more now. I first heard it on Maisy its the name of one of her friends (the bird I believe). What do you guys think of Tallulah I would use Tully or Lulu for a nickname
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Love Talulah...I think there are two spellings...one might be native American? Love the nn lulu

The other one is Tallula which is Irish, I've heard not quite sure if its right. Tallulah is the name of the chick on Maisy Mouse which I watched when I was little so I would use that spelling
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★

LOVE Tallulah and the nn Lulu! Lula is also a sweet nickname.
    Dayton.19.*Hopeful* Future Mom
    Naming future twinkles...
    Girlies:Aella Dorothy {Plum}.Judah Elisabetta {Whimsy}.Snow Amalija {Anne}
    Guys:Aubrey Jermaine.Eden Trust.Amias Calico "Mia"(My-uh)

@Dayken thanks
    ★☆★