Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hypothetical Sisters: Too close?

My top two favorite girls name combos (right now) are Juliet Elaine and Madeleine Hope. I'm just worried that Elaine and Madeleine (Mad-Uh-Lane) are too similar. Do you all think they could still work since Elaine is the middle name for Juliet and Madeleine is the first name in the other combo? Or do you think I should go back to my original combo, Juliet Grace? I still love Juliet Grace (Grace is honoring), but I'm not crazy about the flow. It stops too abruptly to me.

Thanks for all the help!
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

My first thought was they sound great together, but I pronounce Madeleine 'Mad-uh-lehn' not lane. Still I think it's ok since Elaine is a middle.

Juliet Grace and Madeleine Hope work too, but are matchy in their own way.

Quote Originally Posted by emsky View Post
    My first thought was they sound great together, but I pronounce Madeleine 'Mad-uh-lehn' not lane. Still I think it's ok since Elaine is a middle.

Juliet Grace and Madeleine Hope work too, but are matchy in their own way.
    Thanks for your thoughts! Yes, Juliet Grace and Madeleine Hope are a little matchy, but both middles are honoring. Grace honors my mom's grandma and Hope honors my grandma. I guess I should have mentioned that in my original post. lol. The theme doesn't really bother me since they're in the middle. Anyway, I'm glad you think they sound fine together.

Anyone else?

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

The real issue is the French spelling of Madeleine (which I love) vs. the English spelling of Juliet. I'd switch it to Juliette Grace for a better fit.

Quote Originally Posted by rkrd View Post
    The real issue is the French spelling of Madeleine (which I love) vs. the English spelling of Juliet. I'd switch it to Juliette Grace for a better fit.
    I never even thought of that! I'll definitely consider spelling it that way. Thanks!