Results 146 to 150 of 367
July 16th, 2014 12:59 PM #146
No offense, but here they are:
1. Boy names on girls [I liked Jayden a while ago on a girl, but that was just a phase]
2. Names that have awful misspellings [Khrystyne, anyone? Ew!]
5. Any name used by someone I don't like. I know this sounds snobby, but if someone I dislike puts a name on their list, I scowl and like the name a little less.
6. Hadrian, it sounds like Adrian with bad breath.
7. Dustin with the last name of Beiber...too close to the 'celebrity'...I saw this once.
8. Pun names or names close to those of famous people [real or fictional]--see #7.
9. Samuel. It's okay, I guess, but Sam is so much better!
10. Weird, weird, weird names. Not like Valencia or something offbeat but cool--I'm talking names like Zero.Find me here:
July 16th, 2014 01:01 PM #148
July 16th, 2014 01:11 PM #150Senior Member
Jonathan Michael ~ Lucas Daniel ~ Stuart Grant ~ Edmund Alexander ~ River Geoffrey ~ Corey Dean ~ Dylan Anthony ~ Tyler Matthew ~ Emerson Paul ~ Julian Atticus ~ David Everett ~ Alexander Finn.
- Join Date
- Jan 2014
- United Kingdom, England
Heather Michele ~ Haley Josephine ~ Mallory Louise ~ Ashley June ~ Dakota May ~ Michelle Elizabeth ~ Adelaide Rose ~ Renee Lucille ~ Everly Claire ~ Sydney Anne ~ Bridget Elise ~ Thea Judith.
July 16th, 2014 02:06 PM #152
I know I am going to offend someone but I can't help myself, sorry!
1. Almost all the blah's - Blaire, Blane, Blaize, Blake, Blethem, Blythe,
2. 90% of the celebrity baby names in the news: Rumer, Apple, Francis Bean, North West.
3. The far-out hippie nature names: Leaf, Petal, Owl, Moon
4. The chic-misspelling of names: Gennafyr, Ashli, Bethnee
5. Names that rhyme with other things: "Myrtle - Ninja Turtle"
6. Names associated with dark/bad/gothic: Bram (Bram Stoker), Morticia, Manson
7. Names that are weapons: Cannon, Javelin (no matter if it's spelled Javalyn)
8. (This really annoys me) Names for twins that are TOO close: Audriana & Adriana, Nicole & Nicolas, Trixie & Pixie
9. Indian/South Asian names for American people who are yoga teachers: Saraswati (aka, Susan)
10. Names that are concepts from Buddhist/Hindi religion: Karma Shiva, Karuna, Maitri
Whew!* My name is Adelaide. I love to play with names.*Saffron Jane Calliope - Seraphine Mariah Rose - Rhiannon Noelle - Rowan Mazarine - Oswell Constantine - Maceo Alexander - Lucas Balthazar - Israfel Ronin - Paul Constantine - Malcolm Ephraim
July 16th, 2014 02:14 PM #154
1. Mad- names. Madison, Madeline, all of those variants.
2. Elliott/Elliot on a girl.
3. Augustus and August. I just don't see the appeal.
4. Penelope, Poppy, and almost any girl name that starts with P.
5. Trendy names. I was so excited when a couple in my neighborhood announced they were expecting a girl. And then they announced her name...Brynnleigh.
6. Samantha, Tiffany, Jessica, Brittany...
7. Jacob. It's just SO popular, it's gotten annoying.
8. Crispin and similar names
9. Boy names on girls. Especially Riley.
10. Made-up names.