Names Searched Right Now:

Ilona, Meara, Alina ...??? (names for my friends baby!)

Ok so my friend has just turned 25 recently and she's thinking about having a baby soon with her husband who she's been married to for a year. He actually wanted kids even before they were married but she wanted to get married and felt she was too young then. She hasn't talked about names much before but the other day she was saying that she likes names that are quite unusual but not 'too' weird. Other then that all i know is that she leans more towards the traditional then the modern. ???

Any ideas? she wants a girl and her husband has three sisters so she's concentrating on girls names first.
    Excludes my top 7 girls and top 7 boys names.

girls reserve list - Lucia(loo-see-a) - Orla -Kitty (katherine) - Iris - Celia - Ilona(ee-low-na)

boys RL - Caspar - Tristan - Rowan - Charles (not charlie)

Note: Official names in brackets and they are just that 'official'.

I like Ilona best of the 3 you listed.
    Alora
    Elora
    Eliora
    Fiora
    Flora
    Calla
    Iona
    Isolde
    Indigo
    Indira
    Amara
    Aminta
    Araminta
    Cora~Esme~Hazel~Sylvie~Thea
    Archer~Emmett~Ezra~Leo~Theo

I like both Ilona and Alina. They are both nice and respectable names.
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando°Roscoe Lucius
    Freya Marigold°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Nimue°Cecily Eliska°Mabel Celestina°Gaia Melisende
    girl & boy

I like Ilona best, but perhaps unkind people would call her Loner? When I see Meara, my brain think Smear, which makes me think of Pap smears. But I'm weird. So I guess that leaves Alina - which I like.
    直美 Naomi

Lucia Pascale

Avery Edward Francis