Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Leonidas

I'm surprised at how much I love Leonidas. It is a lovely name.

Could you check out this thread please? I'll return the favor. Send me a PM.
    Link 1 and Link 2

Alice Hermione, Madeleine ?, Lilith Seraphine, Caroline Hazel, Rosemary Gloria, Hana Felicity, James Alaric Matthew, Henry Elijah/Henry Marcellus, Alexander Lucian Godfrey & Sebastian Rhys
    Not pregnant. Just collecting names. AthenaDanielle

@Ott- I love Raoul, its the fiance' who thinks its Spanish sounding when its French! I do like that though. You of course can not go wrong with Leonidas Xavier, and I love Leonidas Evander, Leonidas Hector. Not sure how I feel about Peregrine matched with Leonidas. I do have Orlando Peregrine on my list.

@banomi- I am all over with middles. If this will help middles I have paired with other names on our list are, Jude, Caius, Ambrose, Ivan, Valentin, Maurice, Grey, Peregrine, Rouvin, Aurelian. We also have a front runner boy combo at the moment so I want something to compliment that since I think into the future.

@Merrybells- I do like Leonidas Ezra as well.

@mkmlvr- I love some of our middles as first names, I feel having Leonidas end with S and a middle end in S and our first name beginning with an S may be too much.

@ikfly- Some lovely suggestions! I like Leonidas Rainier and Leonidas Jude. I love Leonidas Alaric but it rhymes with our last name.

@hermione_vader- I agree about Leonidas Hector! Plus I feel it works well with our front runner boy name. They compliment each other. I like Leonidas Victor, Jude, and Roman but feel that may be too much.
    ~TTC Journey Will Begin Fall 2014~

Currently Loving...

Calvin, Declan, Austin, Saul, Oscar, Roman, Penn, Cassian

Eva, Esme, Layla, Ruby, Harper, Ada, Alexa, Billie, Quinn