The siblings would be chosen between:

Damien Quillon Samwise
    Alexander Dante Griffin
    Roland Artemus Meriadoc
    Ulysses Warren Brage
    Osiris Peregrine Loki
    Virgil Barnaby Rook

Here's the combos and my imagery:

Loki Constantine Abernathy -- Loki is loud and fun. He's often time mischievous and getting into things. He'd be the little boy outside playing in the mud who runs in and strips naked. He'd put on a tutu and fairy wings to play with his sister and run around in the woods like that. Constantine is stronger, more aggressive almost. Even though he's wearing a tutu, he's got his stick sword and playing knights and dragons. Abernathy is like a knight bard name. He likes to read and study and learn but he likes swords and horses too. He's trying to ride the dog like a horse. Something like this and this

Loki Virgil Archimedes -- Mischievous steampunk. He's soot and ink all over him from his experiments blowing up in his face and scrawling and doodling in his notebook. He's standing on the rails of an airship as it flies, heedless that he might fall. He's wild, curly hair and goggles and waistcoats, fingerless gloves and a cocky grin. Something like this or this

Loki Edwin Archimedes -- He's studious and he comes home from school and does his work, but he's itching to go outside. He reading in a field and digs his bare toes into the dirt. He's taking time out of his work to doodle and write poetry and adventure stories. He dreams about being a pirate or a warrior, about slaying dragons and rescuing damsels. Something like this or this

Loki Morpheus Hawthorn -- This ones harder to define. Morpheus is one that Cody told me a few days ago saying "Morpheus makes me have this warm, tingling, happy feeling inside. I really want it in there somewhere". Morpheus isn't able to be defined to me. This combo is vague. It's smoke and mist, sounds in the dark like purrs and growls and bird sounds. It's dark blue and purple and silvery gray. It's glimpses of vibrant green forest through fog, bright red berries and flowers, the flutter of a butterfly wing. It's the smell of dew, of the sea, of fire in a forest. It's warm. Here's some pictures that remind me of it -- 1 -2 - 3 - 4 - 5
    Last edited by dantea; November 22nd, 2013 at 08:40 PM.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

Kith nor Kin -- http://kithnorkin.blogspot.com/ Chapter 30 and Epilogue is up. It's done!
    Angel's Art -- https://www.facebook.com/danteasart
    http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I already had a soft spot for Virgil and the little boy with the goggles just made me like the name even more. My vote goes to Loki Virgil Archimedes.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

I picked Loki Edwin Archimedes and Loki Virgil Archimedes because I love both Edwin and Virgil a lot.

I know from reading your other forum posts that Loki would have a lot of religious significance for your husband, but Loki is also now a very pop culturally loaded name. He's a beloved character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU), but he also does a great number of despicable things. He's a wonderfully complicated character, but it might be awkward for a kid to sit down and watch a movie or open a comic book when he's ten and find that he shares his name with major supervillain. You've probably already considered this, but I'm just putting this out there in case you hadn't.

We actually already know a little boy named Loki in my grandmothers church community. He gets some problems, I'll admit.

Loki does have a lot of religious significance to my husband. Cody worships Loki. Loki does a lot of terrible things in Marvel, yes, and in the myths too, but he's also the only one who ever seems to know how to fix problems. He gets all the gods of of trouble multiple times even when he's not the one that put them there. He got Thor's hammer back for him, he got the wall built around Asgard... anyway, yes he does bad things but he also does good things. Lots of other gods people like to use as names do bad things (all the major gods do bad things. And people like Pandora just fine). So anyway, I do appreciate the warning, but since we took Loki off the first name list, we've had so many weird, random, and just plain chaotic things happen. Since we put it back on, it's all stopped and life has gotten calm again (not to mention that we've found a total of almost $20 in pants pockets and on the ground since then :P)

So, we're keeping it despite the issues. Other little boys manage with the names of not so great people, we'll make it work (and if it gets terrible, he'll have 2 middles :P)
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

Kith nor Kin -- http://kithnorkin.blogspot.com/ Chapter 30 and Epilogue is up. It's done!
    Angel's Art -- https://www.facebook.com/danteasart
    http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

I'm loving Loki Edwin Archimedes. As for the Marvel reference, I think Tom Hiddleston actually made the name feel usable... but maybe that's just me.
    ♂ | Samuel ◊ Edward ◊ George ◊ Arthur ◊ Ezra ◊ Dean ◊ Micah ◊ Gideon ◊ Tobias ◊ Jasper
    ♀ | Helen ◊ Cora ◊ Anne ◊ Jane ◊ Edith ◊ Georgia ◊ Gwen ◊ Catherine ◊ Lydia ◊ Phoebe