Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I know an adult Stevie, she was born during the height of the Stephanie craze.
    I think it is a fine first name and If you want to use a full name, I nominate Svetlana, but Stevie is fine on its own.

If it wasn't for Stevie Nicks, I wouldn't like Stevie for a girl. But with the Stevie Nicks association I picture an edgy and spunky girl who is named Stevie.

And the first thing I thought of for a middle name option for Stevie is Nyx.

Stevie Nicks does make it cool Personally, I'd prefer the FN + MN = Stevie idea, especially if it were my name. I don't think everyone could pull Stevie off as the full, given FN. I know I couldn't.

I like Stella Eve.

Stacia Eve, Ostara Eve?

Sunniva might work too... and Sylvie/Sylvana is always lovely.
    Married to my best friend since 6-30-11 ♥ Mama to two herding dogs, a wooly rabbit & a purring machine

Current favorite combos for the women-to-be: Rowena Claire (Winnie) | Amabel Jane | Lilias Eve | Helene Iona (Lena)

And the little men: Theodore James (Teddy) | Cedric Muir | Jude Peregrine | Henry Alcott

Possible names: Stavra, Stav, Santavia, Sativa, Gustava, Salvatrix, Silvestra, Sevita, Sylvette.

I think Stevie is fine on it's own if you can't find a name you like.

Not a fan...

I find it very nicknamey, perfect for a child. I do not find it at all sophisticated for a woman. I knew a woman named Johnnie, who was in her 60s. She absolutely hated her name, as everyone always thought she was a boy. She constantly had to explain that it was her, and not her husband. Also, she always ended up explaining her name to people. I would use Stevie as a nickname, although I really can't think of any feminine names except Stephanie.
    Emiliana Pari Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia, Raphael
    Camellia, Valentina