Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

It's a girl! And she's here!

To my utmost surprise, our baby came right on her due date! We did not know the gender but we are thrilled and delighted to have another little girl- a happy and healthy little girl at that.

Of course we didn't have a girl's name chosen so she went unnamed for the first few hours. After much thought only one name seemed right for her- Loretta. It makes me so happy to give her the name of my grandmother (her great grandmother) who means so much to my husband and I. We chose Daisy as the middle name as it was my stepsons pick for a name all along. It definitely suits our friendly little addition to the family. We are planning to call her Lorie but for now we're using Loretta just as much, if not more

Mason Patrick and Brenna Claire are thrilled with their new baby sis, Loretta Daisy. Thanks to all you berries who put up with my endless polling for advice!

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your third child, Loretta Daisy! What a lovely name and the fact that it has family meaning makes it even more special.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

What a great name! Congrats!
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Just beautiful!

Loretta Daisy is beautiful! Congrats!
    Ben & Lainy

Violet Audrey Laine . Lola Felicity Kate . Daisy Elizabeth Joy

Archer Gregory James . Leo Benjamin North . Finnick Daniel Sage