Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need a first name with middle name Robert

My hubby and I are completely stuck on a boys name - we are not sure what we're having but we know if it is a boy his middle name will be Robert (family name). We are completely open to any name honestly, but we do like names with some sort of historic meaning (I thought we were dead set on Jackson Robert, but that got squashed this week...). Thanks in advance for your help!

Robert is great! A very handsome, solid middle name that will flow with just about anything.
    If you like Jackson, do you like other -son names? E.g. Grayson Robert, Anderson Robert, Jameson Robert, Carson Robert, Orson Robert (really love this), Neilson Robert, Samson Robert, Pierson Robert.
    If you like Jackson, do you like names with the 'x'/'cks' sound? E.g. Felix Robert, Max Robert, Alexander Robert, Brooks Robert, Baxter Robert, Dexter Robert, Phoenix Robert.
    If you like Jackson, do you like surname-names? There are a few above (e.g. Anderson, Pierson, Baxter etc) but also: Harrison Robert (love this), Cooper Robert, Fletcher Robert, Hudson Robert.

Best of luck! I hope you like some of these. It may help if you post a few more names that you like to get a bit of an idea of your style?
    I'm twenty with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Cecilia * Margo *

* Theodore * Hugo * Edmund * Felix * Lysander *

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 09:29 AM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

Cora Madeleine~Dahlia Vesper~Fiona Elspeth~Gwyneth Rosalie~Hazel Matilda~Margot Eliza~Sylvie Eloise~Vivienne Esme
    Arlo Vincent~Callum Ezra~Emmett Sebastian~Evander Leo~Julian Matteo~Lucian Xavier~Milo Everett~Theo Jameson