Which name do you prefer as a whole?

Chase Austin Sauder
    Chase Preston Sauder

I prefer Chase Austin Sauder.
    Mom to:
    Beatrice Rose (Bea)
    Sylvia Alice (Sylvie)

If we have a third child one day:
    Charlotte (Lottie), Emma, Isadora, Claire, Nora, Clementine, Lucy, Eleanor, Camille, Elodie, Vivian, Briony
    Felix, Bennett, Oliver, James, Leo, Benjamin, Henry, Jack, Vincent, Simon, Alexander

I prefer the sound of Chase Preston. Austin has never been a favorite and always reminds me of someone I don't care for.

loco for rococo

✫

fanciful: Twila Posey, Odette Francesca, Orlaith Glimmer, Fianna Ruby, Poet Cadenza, Indie Nell.
    ///             ///             ///    

Ouen Amos, Cillian Ambrose, Oswin Maverick, Casimir Orlando, Oscar Phineas.  

@magnolia- off subject, how do you post your favorite names automatically at the end of every post. I noticed you do and thought I would ask. I can't figure it out! Thx.

I prefer Chase Austin.

To put your favorite names you need to add them to your signature. On the top right above the posts, look for "Settings" and click on it. Then go to "Edit Signature" on the left sidebar on that page. You can add your favorite names to your signature there.
    -Favorites-
    Etta . Evelyn . Hazel . Iris . Lilia . Lilith . Noelle . Rose . Ruby . Vera . Willow
    Connor . Evan . Ezra . Foster . Grey . Kieran . Rowan . Shane . Silas . Zane

- Top Picks -
    Willow Evelyn & Foster Grey