Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I too love Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner's Violet and Seraphina (Samuel doesn't fit for me, though). I also love Ricky Martin's twin boys' names: Matteo and Valentino.
    I'm 19 with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Seraphina *

* Theodore * Hugo * Caspian * Arthur * Lysander *

Quote Originally Posted by giinkies View Post
    I actually love Adriana Lima's kids names
    Valentina
    Sienna

Stylistically they are on par my with the types of names I like (both their middles names are Lima after their mothers maiden name)
    Yes, I love her kid's name.
    Raquel-21 year old who loves names, books, and languages

Ladies: Catherine Isabella,Helena Margaret, Clara Josephine, Amelia Juliet, Louisa Genevieve, Eva Rosalind, Rose Fiammetta, Edith Lenore, Charlotte Rosamund, Eleanora Winter
    Gentlemen: Asher Frederick, Nicholas Hugo, Henry Oliver, William Grey, Matthew Isaiah, Thomas Alaric, George Everett

There are so many well named celebrity children out there but if I had to decide my favourites would be Cate Blanchett's sons Dashiell John, Roman Robert & Ignatius Martin.

Others I love:
    Olive & Elula Lottie Miriam (Sacha Baron Cohen/Isla Fisher)
    Sage Florence & Arlo Robert (Toni Colette)
    India Pearl & Dashiell Max Robert (Georgina Chapman)
    James Wilkie, Tabitha Hodge & Marion Loretta Elwell (SJP)
    Arpad Flynn Alexander & Aurelius Cy Andreas (Elle Macpherson)
    Banjo Patrick, Adelaide Rose & Clementine Grace (Rachel Griffiths)

Just off the top of my head:

Archibald William Emerson and Abel James (Will Arnett and Amy Poehler)
    Charles Patrick Inigo and Margarita Elizabeth Rose Alleyne (The Viscount and Viscountess Linley)
    Christian Valdemar Henri John, Isabella Henrietta Ingrid Margrethe, Vincent Frederik Minik Alexander and Josephine Sophia Ivalo Mathilda (The Crown Prince and Crown Princess of Denmark)
    Cosima Thomasina and Bruno Paul Nigel (Nigella Lawson)
    Deva and Leonie (Vincent Cassel and Monica Bellucci)
    Maya Ray, Levon and Rosalind Arusha Arkadina Altalune Florence (Uma Thurman)
    Piper Maru, Oscar and Felix (Gillian Anderson)
    Romy and Cosima (Sofia Coppola)
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Oh and some Danish celebrities:
    Filippa and Saffina (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, actor who pushes children out of windows when they accidentally witness the twincest)
    Hector, Hannibal and Dagmar (Rose Gad, ballet dancer)
    Jens Konrad, Olga, Dagmar, Magda and Ellinor (Sigurd Barrett, children's television show host)
    Viola and Carl (Mads Mikkelsen, full-time Mr Dreamy and occasional actor)
    Last edited by shvibziks; December 9th, 2013 at 01:48 PM.
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"