Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Which of these strikes your fancy?

Yesterday I posted about my two name crushes of the moment, Colette and Lily. I appreciate all the positive feedback but well, I'm still undecided lol Some of you said why not combine the two together and name her Colette Lily. I love the way that sounds by itself, but when you add our last name Farmer to the end it sounds more like a silly occupation than a name. WDYT?

Also, although I personally don't know any Lily's myself, it's obviously a very popular name. I haven't decided if that bothers me enough to not use it yet. I think it's a classy, feminine name that will suit a little girl all the way to her elderly years, I just don't want her to have too many classmates with the same name. Some of you suggested Lila as an alternative to Lily. I almost forgot how much I love Lila! It was a name I loved for a long time and still do, I guess I just put it to the back of my mind because a lot of people were telling me how it will always be mispronounced as Lee-luh. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but when I see Lila I automatically say Lie-luh.

Here are my favorite Lily and Lila combinations. Which ones are your favorite?
    Lily Catherine
    Lily Simone
    Lila Victoria
    Lila Josephine

Or do you like the combo Colette Lily the most?

Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance for all your feedback

Lily Catherine, Lily Simone, Lila Victoria & Lila Josephine are so lovely. I prefer the flow of Lily Colette, or Lila Colette. but Colette Lily is still very pretty. Good luck!
    Jude, blackbird.

Amelia \//\ Goldy \//\ Halcyon /\\/ Hero \//\ Frances /\\/ Marian \//\ Olive /\\/ Poppy \//\ Robin

Thank you Jasmine And I love Lila Colette. I think you may have just made it harder for me to decide lol

Lila Colette is gorgeous!
    I do think Lily Farmer kind of sounds like an occupation. Using Lila instead eliminates that issue as well as the issue of the popularity of Lily!
    Name obsessed mum to my little love:
    Weston ♥

Current favourites:
    Isla ~ Vienna ~ Arielle ~ Iris ~ Aria
    ~ Elora ~ Annalise ~ Oceana ~ Ellis

Bennett ~ River ~ Keaton ~ Camden
    ~ Ryder ~ Everett ~ Denver ~ Reid

Lily Catherine and Lily Simone are both very beautiful and my favourites.

I don't care for Colette, but if you have to use it, Lily Colette flows better to me than Colette Lily where Lily almost becomes a -ly suffix as the l's run together. Nicely, Happily, Colettily?