Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Colette Lily is too much L. I like Lily Catherine. Would you consider the combo Lily Sophia or Lily Sierra?
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

To begin with, I would never pronounce Lila Lee-lah. Ick. It is definitely Lie-lah.

Of your choices, I like Lily Simone the best. Simone is not my favorite, but that combo sounds the best to my ears. But I agree with some previous posters, that with Farmer you should probably rule out Lily altogether. Definitely sounds like an occupation. Hi, I'm a lily farmer.

I adore Lila Colette, which others have suggested. As soon as I read that you like Lila it popped into my head, and I think it is perfection.
    Ladies
    Anneliese Helena Kate ~ Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Frances Emilia ~ Clarity Elizabeth Celine
    Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Beau ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Ezra Benjamin Rene ~ Logan Christopher Knightley
    Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Samuel John

Literary GP Combos
    Charlotte Pemberley Jane ~ Philippa Austen Rose

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P

I really love both Lily and Lila! In general, I prefer Lily to Lila, but I've been really loving Lila today. I like Lily Catherine and Lila Josephine the best. I agree with @stripedsocks in regards to Colette--it's not a favorite of mine, either, but I agree that Lily Colette sounds much better (I was thinking the Colettily thing, too!).

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Grace + Eleni
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Caspar + Grant + Rory

Lila is lovely! I agree with most that Lily Farmer would maybe cause some chuckles, although believe me there's worse last names. I'm Belgian and speak Dutch, and an ex had the last name Van Achter, which means 'from behind' in Dutch. You're doomed with whatever name you pick then .
    Don't be too worried about people saying lee-la, most people will more than likely say lai-la, it's the most common pronunciation. And if they do say it wrong, one correction and they'll remember.

I love Colette! More than Lily. But I like Lily Colette more than Colette Lily. Both are nice though.

All of your combos are lovely! Lily Colette and Lila Josephine are my faves.
    Cora Madeleine~Dahlia Vesper~Fiona Elspeth~Gwyneth Rosalie~Hazel Matilda~Margot Eliza~Sylvie Eloise~Vivienne Esme
    Arlo Vincent~Callum Ezra~Emmett Sebastian~Evander Leo~Julian Matteo~Lucian Xavier~Milo Everett~Theo Jameson