Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Our Sweet Caroline has arrived!

Caroline Augusta Jane was born 11/19. She weighed in at 7 pounds 13 ounces, 20 inches. So thankful that she is healthy and doing great!

Up to the end, I went back and forth between Grace and Caroline in my head. As soon as she was born, and my hubby proudly announced" She's here!, My Caroline is here!" my heart melted, and I knew she was meant to be our Caroline

Thank all of you who helped, and listened and put up with me

Several people have already told us her name is beautiful, and we love the meaning and significance of each name looking forward to Thanksgiving with our sweet Caroline!!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Beautiful name, congrats on your little munchkin! x
    ~ Sophie ~
    22 year old Britberry, science geek and name nerd

| Arthur | Barnaby | Chester | Dashiell | Edmund | Francis | George | Henry | Jethro | Lionel | Malcolm |
    | Nathaniel | Oliver | Phineas | Quentin | Rupert | Sebastian | Tobias | Vincent | Walter |

| Anneliese | Beatrix | Cordelia | Dorothy | Elspeth | Fiona | Gretel | Harriet | Jemima | Katherine |
    | Linnea | Margot | Nell | Olive | Prudence | Ramona | Sylvie | Tess | Vivienne | Willa |

Wonderful

name choice, absolutely beautiful and strong.

Congrats! She has a beautiful name!
    Mom to:
    Beatrice Rose (Bea)
    Sylvia Alice (Sylvie)

If we have a third child one day:
    Charlotte (Lottie), Emma, Isadora, Claire, Nora, Clementine, Lucy, Eleanor, Camille, Elodie, Vivian, Briony
    Felix, Bennett, Oliver, James, Leo, Benjamin, Henry, Jack, Vincent, Simon, Alexander

I've been thinking of you over the last few weeks! Congrats on your Sweet Caroline!
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Current list of favorites:
    Girls: Caroline, Emily, Grace, Mary-Grace, Lucy, Lydia, or Theresa
    Boy: Gabriel, John, Jude, Luke, Nicholas, Peter, or Thomas