Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pam View Post
    I agree with everyone else and think it's a great idea to go with Arthur. Our best wishes that your father fully recovers and gets to spend many healthy years with his grandson.
    Thank you, Pam.

We are blessed to be living in times where we all can get better medical attention. I had them move in with us almost two years ago. He had the stroke right after dinner while my parents were watching tv. We were able to move fast. I have never needed to use 911 (son had plenty of ER visits, but not 911). We moved here in March, so new to the area, just getting to know neighbors. I was very impressed with 911, the ambulance drivers, and the hospital. I can not recall what the medicine is called, but the quicker they receive it the better changes they have of recovery. Everyone moved so quickly and they were able to give him this medicine in less then 30 minutes (I believe they said).
    Last edited by lovemysweeties; November 20th, 2013 at 04:24 PM.
    Maebry Eloise o Emilia Sunday o Annabel Birdie
    Piers Lachlan o Roan August o Gray Everett
    -------- o -------- ~ o ~ -------- o --------

heart my son

Arthur Rigby is lovely. What a fabulous name and wonderful that it honors your father.

I can't say I'm fond of Espen. My first thought was someone trying to make ESPN more palatable.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I like the "feel" of Arthur more than Espen. I am a big fan of honoring family with names as well.

Thank you, all.

We are thinking about swapping the names and having it Rigby Arthur. I feel Rigby goes better with my son's name and the names on our list. We also (in no disrespect of my dad) love Rigby more. My brother (Rigby honors him) might get a bigger ego with Rigby up front though.
    Maebry Eloise o Emilia Sunday o Annabel Birdie
    Piers Lachlan o Roan August o Gray Everett
    -------- o -------- ~ o ~ -------- o --------

heart my son

I absolutely adore Arthur Rigby. I love Rigby Arthur too - but it may be harder to use the nn Bear if you're still set on that (I adore it, buy the way). I think a cute way to get to Bear would be Theodore Arthur (Theodore -> Teddy -> Bear). You could also use Edward Arthur (Teddy, Bear) or Edmund. Best of luck!
    I'm twenty with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Cecilia * Margo *

* Theodore * Hugo * Edmund * Felix * Lysander *