Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

9 wks preg w 3rd.. ideas needed!!!!

Sorry, I may be posting more before less..

So we have two little girls, Elena Rose and Felicity Iris Ruth.

We get tons of compliments on their names, which I love, I love their names Elena and Felicity!! So now we are feeling pressure of picking the perfect name if we have a third girl.

I've posted in the past and due to our existing "alphabet" theme (my name Carol, husband David, Elena, Felicity) we were thinking Genevieve. But my hubby and I are both not 100% sold on that name. I'm willing to go back to the drawing board and think of a completely different name if it's the perfect one it doesn't matter if it doesn't go with our alphabet theme.

Problems we have with Genevieve... on paper it looks beautiful but it has a little bit of an older feel to it than Elena and Felicity... I feel like Elena and Felicity have

edge
    fierceness
    beauty
    power
    strength
    uniqueness

whereas Genevieve is a bit more
    classic
    beautiful
    elegant
    soft

and I'm anything but soft, so I feel like I need something a bit edgier.

Any suggestions???

Thank you in advance!!!!!

Middle name would be a flower name.... perhaps Shoshannah... or just a nature name, perhaps River.
    Cheers,
    alphabetters

My beautiful babies:
    Elena Rose (Ellie/Laney) 2011
    Felicity Iris Ruth (Lissy) 2012
    Archer Lawrence (Archie) 2014

Favourite future names: Broderick Pearson (Brock) or Griffin Pearson (Griffers) & Georgia Pearl (Gigi)

also I feel like Genevieve is a bit more common which I don't necessarily like - we live close to Quebec where it's popular. (Elena, while popular worldwide, is unique here)
    Cheers,
    alphabetters

My beautiful babies:

Favourite future names: Broderick Pearson (Brock) or Griffin Pearson (Griffers) & Georgia Pearl (Gigi)

How about Georgia or Gwendolen? Or perhaps you could use Gardenia in the middle to go with your alphabet / flower theme and use whatever name you like up front. Best of luck to you

yeah just to be clear - not starting with G, we've exhausted our G's!! Now we're just open to anything!!! Thank you tho!
    Cheers,
    alphabetters

My beautiful babies:

Some suggestions;
    Hermione
    Sienna
    Fleur (following on the flower theme)
    Helena
    Darcy
    Lilith
    Rue
    Willow
    Beatrice/Beatrix
    Luna
    Rowen
    Isadora
    Georgiana (jor-jay-na or george-e-arna)
    Elspeth
    Elowen
    Clara
    Elodie
    Not sure if these are all your 'style', they were just what I thought of
    ♥little baby girl born 24/11/13♥
    Awaiting name!

Favourite names
    ♀ - Ginevra, Bellatrix, Hermione, Luna, Andromeda, Lily, Fleur, Rowen, Juniper, Sienna, Aoife, Elowen, Amelie, Georgiana, Lavinia
    ♂ - Jude, Otto, Arthur, Lysander, Noah, Henry, Elijah, Theo/Theodore, George