Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Smile She's early! Please welcome...

Ruby Juliet Noa ******

Ruby was born November 14, 2013. Ruby has two older sisters, Layla Evangeline (4) and Elyse Rose (3).

Each of our daughters are named after songs (my husband is a musician). There are many Ruby songs out there but we especially like Ruby Soho by Rancid and Ruby by Ray Charles.

We chose Juliet after my grandfather James and Noa after my husband's best friend who died years ago. Couldn't decide on just one middle name so we chose two

We really appreciate all the help and guidance from all the berries out there that made suggestions and gave input. Couldn't have made an informed decision without you

Thank you!!!

Congratulations! What a lovely name you chose, Ruby Juliet Noa's absolutely adorable, and I love the backstories. I hope you're all doing great!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Congratulations. I is a really beautiful name and I love the significance behind it.
    All the best

I agree! Ruby Juliet Noa is beautiful.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Classics: Caroline, Catherine, Emily, Benjamin, James, Luke
    Celtic flair: Annabel, Maeve, Liam, Kyle, Patrick
    French: Celeste, Charlotte, Claire, Delphine
    Short & Sweet: Grace, Jane, Rose, Jack, Leo

Lovely name! Congratulations!