Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Name like Delphine?

I love the sound of the name Delphine, but am not thrilled with the meaning or its history/mythology. Any suggestions for names that sound like it?
    {MamaJoys}

Crushing on:

Winslet Paloma * Magnolia * Acacia * Eleanora Jane * Everly * Canary * Lotus

Luca James * Ethan Roy * Anthony Paul

I like

Mazarine.... and Zephirine and Marina and Ghislaine.

Maybe Josephine or Delta? Magdalene is somewhat similar. Evangeline is one of my favorites that has the same ending.
      loves: Vespera, Venus, Thisbe, Zula
      Napoleon, Percival, Tavish, Sverre, Vega

♦  ♦  ♦
    my list: Alluring Appellations and Marvelous Monikers I'm always looking for names to add to it.

RAVENCLAW
    WIT BEYOND MEASURE IS
    MAN'S GREATEST TREASURE

Hazel Beatrice, Eleanor Astrid, Fiona Scarlett, Cecilia Haven, Juliet Marian, Josephine Clara, Felicity Violet, Gemma Lilac, Iris Adelaide, Amelia Penelope, Cassia Reverie

Oliver Gabriel, Julian Arthur, August Henry, Jasper Atticus, Wesley Felix, Miles Edward, Liam Sebastian, Harry Lachlan, Damon Alastair, Christian Thomas, Luke Edward

Crushing on: Simon, Elowen, Artemis, Dashiell, Reverie, Lux, Miette, Bellamy, Winter, Avalon, Daisy, Isla, Aurora, Lincoln, Finn, Desmond, Ivy, Luna

Daphne & Delphia were the first things that came to mind. Maybe Melevine?
    Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns. ~George Eliot